Murrays: Retraction

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to Murray's on the weekend (twice).Had a good lunch with a big group and tried all the tap beers. As we were off to a party I bought a couple growlers to go. On my way to the newcastle airport the next day we dropped in again, met Murray (nice bloke) and he filled a growler which we took back on the plane back to Brisbane as a souvenir.The tour was a bit basic as the kettle wasn't on but the conicals were furiously bubbling away.
Apparently not much of it gets to qld anymore due to issues with previous distributor but some goes directly to archive and he's getting it into Dan Murphy's so that's good.Most of it is bottle conditioned which is cool, that also possibly explains why the only bottle I had had in qld previously was a gusher!

Murray is a very nice guy.

Though, i would find it unlikely that the ONLY reason it is not getting into anything but Dan's is because of distribution from a local distribution agent.

Back