• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Moving house, clearing out, Brisbane - will ship

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thermo_47

Reaction score
Ok, so here's the story. A few years back I started selling some home brew stuff on eBay, and now we're moving house and I have a backlog of random little leftover bits and pieces to get rid of. I'm avoiding the word "hoarder."

I'm willing to ship most of this stuff wherever if you want it, and thought I'd put it all up here before putting it on Gumtree. I haven't done an exact count of everything but email me if you see something you want and I'll let you know. I can invoice anyone through Paypal if you send me your email address. I'll pop some pics up in the morning.

The main stuff:

Grain mill - about 12 months of use before I upgraded to the Mashmaster Minimill. Comes with hopper and my $5 Cashies drill on a ply base. Towards the end I found it stopped grabbing the grain if I went for a tight crush. Still works fine. $80.

Stainless Pots - I bought a set of 5 cheap Chinese pots and never really used the smaller 3. Sizes are roughly 20L, 30L and 40L. I'll measure em up and edit later. They have gathered a bit of dust and surface corrosion on one lid - plus the medium pot was used once to boil up a decoction. 1mm or thinner, no sand which base. $10, $20 and $30 according to size.

False bottom - one left, fits a converted keg very well. Approx 11" with stainless elbow and compression fitting to convert to 1/2" thread. $30.

Hand capper - second hand, not much use. $20.

CO2 reg - looks like the micromatic ones but no-name brand. Didn't fit My Kegs on Legs bottle so must have a different thread. Never used, $20.

The little stuff:

Stainless 1500W elements - comes pre- wired for Aus sockets and with nut that fits. Approx 1" thread. Got 4 of these for $15 each.

Electronic PH testers - 4 of, $10 each.

Stainless thermometers - 2 x 2" probe and one 6". 1/2" thread. $20 each. Have nuts/washers etc to suit.

Bazooka mesh screens - all sorts. All have 1/2" thread, stainless. 12" long for $10, 6" for $5 and the T-pieces with copper fittings $10.

Stainless thermowell for carboy - has an approx 40cm dip tube in a rubber bung with hole for an airlock. Ive cut a hole and used these in plasic fermenters for more accurate temp readings. $10.

Stainless hop ball - about 3" round, makes dry hopping easy. Short chain attached. $5.

Stainless racking cane - long! $5 each.

Easy siphon - acrylic/plastic pumpy siphony thingy. Good for getting liquid out of things. $10 each.

BIAB bags - just a big 24" x 24" square of fine nylon mesh sewn together with a drawstring. $10 each.

Lots of stainless fittings - all 1/2". Nuts, washers, nipples, elbows, tees etc. All $2 each.

Come at me! First in, first served. All questions and orders to [email protected] :)

40litre pot sold depending on location. Sending pm

Forgot to mention that I'm in Holland Park West on the south side and pickup is indeed welcome. I'll put your name on it Dan :)

Sweet. If I can't get a family member to do it, I have a mate who works for Toll, so shouldn't be a prob. Will let you know. Also, what type of capper is it?

Emailed re racking cane, thermo, bazookas

Hi all,

Thanks for your overwhelming response overnight. A lot of things have sold - 40L pot, false bottom, probably the grain mill etc.

For the record, I am willing to ship anything anywhere, but things like the racking canes are about 80cm long - even if you buy one from me for $5 and you want me to ship it to sydney, it may not be worth it if the postage is like $15-$20!

I'll do the sums on postage and paypal invoice everybody, get a bunch of stuff sent out this arvo hopefully. I'm just responding first to the first emails in my inbox.

Cheers,

Jon

Thanks Jon,

Fingers crossed I got in early enough.

Cheers,

Before anyone else tries some shit, PM sent re: C02 reg and hop ball.

Oh and also, I have about 7 pairs of stainless quick disconnects for sale - $6 a pair.
IMG_20130703_220653_zps5499de60.jpg

So what has been sold??? Only just saw this and pretty sure the bazooka and fittings have been sold LOL

PM sent re 7 pairs of stainless quick disconnects.

Latest posts

Back