• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Moving house, clearing out, Brisbane - will ship

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright. It seems that those Quick D/C's are gone already. The main stuff left is:

Stainless Pots - I bought a set of 5 cheap Chinese pots and never really used the smaller 3. Sizes are roughly 20L, 30L and 40L. I'll measure em up and edit later. They have gathered a bit of dust and surface corrosion on one lid - plus the medium pot was used once to boil up a decoction. 1mm or thinner, no sand which base. $10, $20 and $30 according to size. 40L POT SOLD.

Stainless 1500W elements - comes pre- wired for Aus sockets and with nut that fits. Approx 1" thread. Got 4 of these for $15 each.

Bazooka mesh screens - all sorts. All have 1/2" thread, stainless. 12" long for $10, 6" for $5 and the T-pieces with copper fittings $10.

Stainless hop ball - about 3" round, makes dry hopping easy. Short chain attached. $5.

Stainless racking cane - long! $5 each. PICKUP ONLY.

Easy siphon - acrylic/plastic pumpy siphony thingy. Good for getting liquid out of things. $10 each.

BIAB bags - just a big 24" x 24" square of fine nylon mesh sewn together with a drawstring. $10 each.

I also have a bunch of these insulation sheets I thought I was gonna use to insulate a cold-room type setup. They're 6mm compressed cotton/black tar kinda thing and they have an adhesive on the back and a foil front. I've also used them for under the carpet in my old car. The seem pretty effective at refelcting heat in the car so I figure they've gotta help insulating a room/mash tun etc. 1m x 1.4m for $10 each - I've got about 16 sheets.

pm sent for 1500w element,ss tee's,6 inch thermometer and ph meter.

Latest posts

Back