Movember 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in, never tried to grow a mo before, so will be interesting, start with a clean slate tomoz and ill give weekly updates..

Here is my link..
http://au.movember.com/mospace/1679361

Great cause for myself as I suffered from depression for a while and it is very hard on everyone around you..

Donate Hard Guys..

Cheers

I'm on this sucker, and I'm gonna ride it out to the biter end.

I too have had facial hair for about 15 years and nary an incident where both the beard and mo were off at the same time.
I used the hair clippers and the electric shaver to remove the old fungus.
Not quite sure if I like it, but I look heaps younger (which is why I grew it in the first place), and feel fresher (for whatever reason).

The re-modelled nose (not in a good way) is mostly better again and I look forward to donations from everyone who has never seen my full face before (and that's almost everyone I know). I have joined a team from work, and I'm also keen to raise awareness of men's health issues. I've been depressed in the past (some might say that I'm still depressING) and have lost friends who have taken their own lives because of it

Click here to support my Mo, and of course Men's Health issues.

Here's a quote from the from the inspirational email: "Start the month clean shaven and go in with an open mind - remember you don't choose the moustache, it chooses you." Remember this guys, just so you don't get a shock when the mo comes out looking different to how you planned it!
If I got to choose my mo, I'd prob do a Clark Gable, Charlie Chaplin or Fu Manchu, but U guys already know that I'm a weirdo. :p
We'll see what chooses me! :unsure:

I'll get a photo up there soon. Just have to get the camera etc.

Les MoBro

im in! any donations are a bonus. the mo (and not shaving) is my goal.
joe

Yep, I'm doing it - have done for the last two years. But posting my donation link makes me feel like I'm taking advantage of the forum, so I'll leave it at that.

My question for everyone is: What style of Mo' are you going with? I'll be doing the handlebars, although I did these last year - so might be open to other suggestions.

My question for everyone is: What style of Mo' are you going with? I'll be doing the handlebars, although I did these last year - so might be open to other suggestions.
yep, handlebars for me as well. though i hate the way i look with just a mo and like a beard/goatee much better. cant wait for pics at the end of the month.

Im in, never tried to grow a mo before, so will be interesting, start with a clean slate tomoz and ill give weekly updates..

Here is my link..
http://au.movember.com/mospace/1679361

Great cause for myself as I suffered from depression for a while and it is very hard on everyone around you..

Donate Hard Guys..

Cheers

IMG_0453.JPG

Ok everyone, here is my first day of Movember, clean shaven and ready to get this thing happening... :beerbang:

I've just registered.... Couple days late sure, but I've been lazy for the last three days :) Will see how I go - first time at a Mo... Not holding out great hope at all, but will see. Will be interesting by the Xmas swap I'm sure!

Linky

Cheers

I am also registered for this great Cause.

My Grandfather was diagnosed with prostate cancer and he was lucky enough to beat it.

I also have a close friend who battled depression, and with the help of beyond blue he has turned his life around, which is fantastic for his 2 daughters. His wife passed away about a year ago and this sent him into a downward spiral, but he is now on the up and up, thanks to causes like this.

If you wish to sponsor me you can do so at My Mospace Donation Page

Any and all donations will be appreciated and remember any donation above $2 is tax deductible and who knows maybe one day one of these services could have a major effect on your life.

Cheers

Craig

I'm in too with a bunch of workmates.
Our work are sponsoring everyone who enters $300, so it's a good incentive to get the handlebars growing!

my link

I'm also growing a mo. My link is in my sig.

IMG_0453.JPG

Ok everyone, here is my first day of Movember, clean shaven and ready to get this thing happening... :beerbang:

Ok all, here is the progress so far, the start of week 2 and im going full steam ahead...

IMG_0482.JPG

Any other progression pictures???????????

Latest posts

Back