Movember 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in as well. Since having prostate surgery in May then 7 weeks of radiation treatment I know a bit about it. Getting your PSA checked regularly from 40yo on is a must. Mine was found early with a blood test that the missus insisted on when I turned 50. Last two blood tests have shown PSA undetectable, so its looking good.
Early detection is the key
Get to the doc guys and get the blood test. He wont insert the digit unless the blood test shows a high reading. :p

with all sincerity.......... godspeed brewing brother.

Okay. Not all the links seemed to work, so I'm sorry for missing some bros.

Anyway, keep on truckin', YEEEE-HAAAA.

Image051.jpg

28112008223.jpg

as promised, unfortunately its going on sunday

Thanks to the AHB member (well I assume he is a member...his donation note was brew related so would be a good guess) "Anthony Earl" for the random donation.

Let me know who you are and I will reciprocate.

Cheers, Pok

Hell yeah, great to see so many bros runnin' a set of handlebars. Here's my effort:

Image102.jpg

Keep it up, Gringos!

Thanks to the AHB member (well I assume he is a member...his donation note was brew related so would be a good guess) "Anthony Earl" for the random donation.

Let me know who you are and I will reciprocate.

Cheers, Pok

Hi Pok,
That was me, the trucker from a couple of posts back. :D Mo bro number 1520851
Sorry it wasn't a huge donation.

Ant.

Hi Pok,

Ant.

Ant,

I also must thank you for your random donation. Good to see there are still genuine giving people out there. Well done mate. And as you know, any donation is a good donation. I will return fire soon. Many thanks.

Here's my efforts.

P1010300.JPG P1010302.JPG

Cheers

HK

Ant,

I also must thank you for your random donation. Good to see there are still genuine giving people out there. Well done mate. And as you know, any donation is a good donation. I will return fire soon. Many thanks.

Here's my efforts.

View attachment 22865 View attachment 22866

Cheers

HK

FFS Craig, man what have you done to yourself :eek: I have never seen such a sad looking p***K in my life. Smile things can't be that bad. You have a newborn don't you?

Oh that explains it :rolleyes:

BYB

Hi Pok,

Ant.

Ant,

I have made a donation to your Mo...good on you mate you have already raised a bundle load of cash.

Great to see plenty of people getting behind such a great cause.

Cheers, Pok

Ant,

I have made a donation to your Mo...good on you mate you have already raised a bundle load of cash.

Great to see plenty of people getting behind such a great cause.

Cheers, Pok

Cheers, Pok.

I've been lucky to have some really generous friends and colleagues who see how important the cause is.

Thank you for your donation, too.

Cheers, Ant.

Edit: Forgot to say cheers to HK. Cheers. :icon_cheers:

I'll be up at Potters today, with my donation spiel and half a mo.
Yep, I accepted a (relatively) hefty donation from the lhbs guy, and he needed half the mo for it. It was the best offer I'd had so far, so I thought, "Why not?"
I have been proudly sporting half a mo for the last few days and will be wearing it until the end of Movember.

Mark has a photo.

It's a good talking point and allows you to easily start the conversation about men's health and "Gimme a donation". :lol:

I'll be up at Potters today, with my donation spiel and half a mo.
Yep, I accepted a (relatively) hefty donation from the lhbs guy, and he needed half the mo for it. It was the best offer I'd had so far, so I thought, "Why not?"
I have been proudly sporting half a mo for the last few days and will be wearing it until the end of Movember.

Mark has a photo.

It's a good talking point and allows you to easily start the conversation about men's health and "Gimme a donation". :lol:
That's a classic Les. Would love to see the photo. I nearly shaved mine completely off for a large donation from SWMBO, but was saved by the Qld AHBers matching her donation so I could have it for the swap today!

thanks also to the unknown donator. Will try to remember to return the favour!
movember.jpg Me at my bro's 21st last week - amazing the number of people who had not heard of it yet were really supportive.
29.11.08.JPG
here is the last pic of mine. It comes off tomorrow thank christ, I just don't look right with it AND teaching kids <_<

:D

Back