Morebeer.com Shipping To Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraser_john

Go Pies
Reaction score
What have been peoples experiences buying from Morebeer.com? Do they ship here, how much has it been etc.?

they ship here, but its expensive. ive never had a problem with them.

I was thinking about getting there gravity setup from this joint but im worried about shipping costs blowing out, if i go with them ill let you know.

ive ordered from more beer a few times and while shipping can be a bit dear, i find there service and shipping times second to none, orders usually arriving in 7 days or less from pushing the button.

I was thinking about getting there gravity setup from this joint but im worried about shipping costs blowing out, if i go with them ill let you know.

Mybeershop is selling pretty much the same thing for the same price and it is local.

The main difference being that morebeer already has the disconnects.

I paid $79.95 from my LHBS and then had to put the connect on myself and the John Guest fits. My total was closer to $100.

Brewjohno

Bought an airation system from them about a year ago. Thought the shipping was fine, arrived quickly and no problems. Bigger stuff may be more of an issue.

their shipping is not cheap, but in the large amount of stuff I have bought from them, none has been a waste of money

Back