Moo Brew Ris At The Wheaty

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdh

Reaction score
Moo Brew Russian Imperial Stout on tap (and hand pump) at the Wheaty today.

I'll be there after work supping on a schooner.

Anyone else keen?

tdh

i have heard that whe wheaty is a gay bar i went there for my birthday last month my uncle went to work the next day and was talking to this girls which is a lesbian and she said that its a gay bar but i think its only fridays and saturdays we went on a thursday ant there were not that alot of people there

Do you know Jazman?

tdh

i have heard that whe wheaty is a gay bar i went there for my birthday last month my uncle went to work the next day and was talking to this girls which is a lesbian and she said that its a gay bar but i think its only fridays and saturdays we went on a thursday ant there were not that alot of people there

The Wheaty is the best pub in Adelaide for craft brewed beers on tap and a good range of imports.

The Mars Bar is a gay bar, this aint a gay bar.

tdh

The Wheaty is the best pub in Adelaide for craft brewed beers on tap and a good range of imports.

The Mars Bar is a gay bar, this aint a gay bar.

tdh
i know they have a lot of beers i have been there but this has come from a lesbo's mouth that goes there and she said its a gay bar :icon_cheers: enjoy

i know they have a lot of beers i have been there but this has come from a lesbo's mouth that goes there and she said its a gay bar :icon_cheers: enjoy
also a lesbo ownes it she would be asking her lesbo/gay friends from the mars bar to come along :party:

I'm after their beer.
Don't care which way they swing.

Drop in and try the beer.

tdh

would love to but i have to work (just around the courner at the Advertiser mile end) i had the samuel adams TASTY i had a couple more but i cant remember what they were i had all the beers on tap in pint form was a tad hammered but it was my birthday

The 'tiser!

Who's the sub-editor there these days?

tdh

who gives a frick whether it is a "gay bar" or not!! By the sounds of it this place serves good beer... can't wait to get there one day and check it out.

The 'tiser!

Who's the sub-editor there these days?

tdh
Im a printer they are a whole different building all together (in the city) i could not tell you who the editor was sorry

the wheaty does have the best beer selection i have seen i was just having conversation i was not saying you are gay if you go there

has anyone been to the wellington hotel i think its north adelaide they are supposed to have heaps of beer there

OK.

I thought you where a homophobe if you went there.

tdh

Guys, i meet up with a bunch of the Adelaide boys at the Wheatie about 2 weeks ago and i must say that pub has one of the greatest selections of quality Beers i have ever seen.
I actually asked if they had Knapstien and they said sorry no... 10 minutes later Jade the Publican there brought me out one from her personal fridge out the back..
Do yourselves a favor and pop in, you wont be disapointed.. :icon_cheers:

HERE is a link to some pics of some of the selection we tried on the night.

Sqyre.. ;)

Went to the wheatsheaf the other day for the first time in a while. Great pub, great selection of beers, and had some good music on out the back when i was there too. I also noticed that it appears to be a bit of a lesbian hangout. In fact, i found the following little snippet on the South Australian tourism website:

Pubs and clubs
You'll find Adelaide's pubs, clubs and bars incredibly welcoming everywhere you go. But the most popular hangouts for the local gay and lesbian set include:
- The long-running Mars Bar in Gouger Street, Adelaide
- Icons on Henley in Torrensville
- Edinburgh Castle Hotel in Currie Street, Adelaide
- Wheatsheaf Hotel in Thebarton
- Exeter Hotel in coastal Semaphore

Doesnt bother me any though!

Have since heard from someone that they have pints of Little Creatures for $5, but I reckon this must be a bit of an urban legend, unless someone out there can back up the claim?

Cheers.

Jeremy.

PS Looking forward to trying the RIS, prices anyone?

Oi, lesbians have feelings too :angry:

Goes on tap at 2pm this arvo so no idea on prices.

Best pub in Adelaide by the proverbial mile :super:

C&B
TDA

Pretty sure the two girls kissing near the fire place :icon_chickcheers: were that way inclined. Id rather drink with them around thanm some wa*#er that wants a fight after a few draughts.

Latest posts

Back