• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Monster Mill Order

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mashmaster does look good, but at almost double the price, it would need to give blow jobs as well as crush grain! :(

/quote]

Just pray you never get the 2 activities mixed up :eek:

Duck

How did you mount that BN? Piccies? I harvested the windscreen wiper motor out of my dead subie and am floating ideas for a mounted mill motor... open to ideas and Ive generally found the Ozitio products to be fairly reliable

Yob, will try and take a shot sometime soon, but in the meantime......here's a description of my very GHETTO setup. But it does work beautifully....

My mill and hopper assembly sits on top of a big plastic bin. I have cut out a section of the bin where the mill shaft is to allow the whole assembly to sit flush with the top of the bin.

Pour beer, attach drill, squeeze trigger, hold drill whilst i drink beer. Way easy......As easy as a motor setup? No it isn't.

Is it heaps easier than hand cranking? (which i used to do with my old mill). Yep.

Couldn't find a motor, and without having to redesign my whole mill and hopper setup, i couldn't have made it motorised anyway.

Very happy with that drill.

I ended up getting the same drill, it has an adjustable trigger hold thing which with a bit of fiddling can hold it at a decent speed.
Am thinking about building a mount to hold the drill steady using the back and maybe one of the side or top hole for the handles.
(I currently just sit the mill on top of a handy pail and use a table or and some bits of wood to get the drill at the same height as the mill)

Latest posts

Back