Mini Keg Growler EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
barls said:
i can't get it right. i keep putting
yob is a wanker but it won't accept it.
Barls, please check your order, I think you need one full base unit.. Ive put base in where I believe it to be appropriate.

I'll continue past your entry and just note for myself to follow up.

Birkdalebob - Same thing

johnnir - reading between the lines, it looks like you want 2 full systems, if I just change yours to 2 base units, you get all bells and whistles and save $6 if Im reading it correctly?

Cheers

Hey mate, I pulled out of the bulk buy a while ago. When I get onto computer I'll have a look at sheet and remove my self

pm back yob

Yob said:
Barls, please check your order, I think you need one full base unit.. Ive put base in where I believe it to be appropriate.

Yob said:

I'll continue past your entry and just note for myself to follow up.

Birkdalebob - Same thing

johnnir - reading between the lines, it looks like you want 2 full systems, if I just change yours to 2 base units, you get all bells and whistles and save $6 if Im reading it correctly?

Cheers
Yob,

I want the same as you have in group B. 1 unit, 1 extra, 2 head units and no reg, tap or disconnects,

Bob

Hey Yob,

Is the BL head compatible to across all the sizes of cylinders? I signed up for one 5L kit and a spare 5L cylinder...I think I'd like to now go ahead with a full kit for my spare.

Go or no-go, I'm happy.

they are yes, please update your totals ASAP, Ive not got to your entry yet but will do by lunch time. If you havnt done it by then I will do so myself.

PM has been sent to all participants. As such, minor edits are allowable from contestants but this Bulk Buy is now Locked to all new entries.

No exceptions.

If you didn't get the PM, let me know and myself or someone else can include you in the PM that's been circulated.

Cheers

zorsoc_cosdog said:
Hey Yob,

Is the BL head compatible to across all the sizes of cylinders? I signed up for one 5L kit and a spare 5L cylinder...I think I'd like to now go ahead with a full kit for my spare.

Go or no-go, I'm happy.

(Personally) Updated ;)

All, all entries and orders Ive been through and Im pretty sure Ive got it in my head that its all sorted, just checking that option to remove regulator and disconnects is possible with only a single base unit being purchased.. I don't think that it is and will affect a couple of orders, shouldn't be a long delay though and we can get this sorted.

I think we'll sort it out in groups, so starting with the 2L (and other sizes if you are in multiple) then onto 4 then 5, I'd like to do this slowly and meticulously as errors will be hard to reconcile.

If I can speak to the supplier today and clear that up, we'll be on our way.

will update PM so all are in the loop.

Yob

I wouldn't mind spare disconnects, so that could account for one set?

Yob said:
(Personally)

will update PM so all are in the loop.

Yob
Many thanks mate. Sorry I missed this. I'm not sure I'm on the PM list and overlooked this thread.

Buzz me if I need to catch up with any actions.

for anyone interested, I got this from the supplier

"happy to supply boxes of 10x16g CO2 bulbs for $10.50 a box with their initial purchase"

Let me know if this is to be added by anyone

Doing final roundups this morning, I'll get the postage added and we can complete this.

Following folks, please check PM's and touch base regarding payment process

620rosco
nainsook
Husky
Jase

Jase, on 27 Mar 2016 - 4:30 PM, said:
Jase said:
Any chance of jumping in on this?
You sure did, it's time to pay up

620rossco, on 16 Mar 2016 - 03:51 AM, said:
Did you drop out of this?

OK, **** it, Im not holding up the buy for these 2 (620 may have dropped out and I missed it??)

I'll be contacting the supplier and forwarding payment . Will update on progress.

Yob said:
Please contact the supplier separately and fill your order with him, he's been good enough to order the stock for us, please take it off him.

I'll be contacting the supplier and forwarding payment . Will update on progress.
Looking at the spreadsheet, Jase has 2x4L full base units and 620 has 1x2L and 1x4L full base units.
Yob, I'd be happy to take an additional 4L full base unit if the supplier has already ordered these and Jase/620 don't collect and the supplier has no other buyer.
Let me know and I'll forward payment. Cheers

Redman9 said:
Looking at the spreadsheet, Jase has 2x4L full base units and 620 has 1x2L and 1x4L full base units.
Yob, I'd be happy to take an additional 4L full base unit if the supplier has already ordered these and Jase/620 don't collect and the supplier has no other buyer.
Let me know and I'll forward payment. Cheers
Noted. We'll give Jase the option of reply, he's not been active for a few weeks..

can you PM me your addie so I can include in my offline spread sheet..

BTW, Ive removed the Google Docs spread sheet so only the supplier and I have the latest info.

Cheers

Just heard from Jase and he has collected his allocation already.

Good work soldier,

Bottoms up :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back