Mini Keg Growler EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i'm in.

Updated spreadsheet. Will postage to Coffs Harbour NSW work out?

NB: Will need to check spreadsheet totals, the formulas havent copied down as peops added, but didnt want to mess with it too much.

Great bulk buy Yob, Thanks muchly

still working on the calcs, should finalize this week and send out PM's to confirm orders..

******* complicated buy...

Any chance of jumping in on this?

Yob said:
still working on the calcs, should finalize this week and send out PM's to confirm orders..

******* complicated buy...
Yep, the calcs in the sheets I still cant quite get my head around.

BUT, your efforts greatly appreciated. I have perused it numerous times, convinced myself I didnt need these, thought maybe I do, reconvinced I didnt, in a vicious cycle until I was honest with myself that I do.

And, not only that I need them, that the other people in the buy need them, and not only that - than the many many people that will see them and drink from them for innumerable social occasions in the future need them.

And for that, I thank you again on the behalf of all those happy people.

technobabble66 said:
I hope i've modified the spreadsheet properly.

Does the supplier have any SS adaptors for the mini reg?
gimme a call about the adaptors, might be best if you contact the supplier separately, he has indicated that there are several types.. but yes, can be sorted out for you

Ive had some further discussion with the supplier.. I asked about extra head units, there are a few of us that are down for them but there doesn't seem to be a cost applied to an extra head unit yet.

Personally, I'd prefer an extra head unit to priming the keg with dex or whatever and doing another ferment, mainly from a clarity point of view, these kegs may travel and having an extra layer of yeast isn't that appealing...

so I asked about extra head units and got "Yep sure can, will get you a price"

in addition.. I asked about the requirement to have purchased a base unit (all bells n whistles) and the extras eligibility..

As long as they get a base package for anything they can add a second/3rd/4th ..... Keg extra doesn't matter the size

So as I read this, you need only purchase a single Keg base unit and can then add 'extras' as you desire... whoa.. shit just got real..

Yob said:
gimme a call about the adaptors, might be best if you contact the supplier separately, he has indicated that there are several types.. but yes, can be sorted out for you
also interested.

added pricing for extra head.

I notice that someone is down for extra dispensing for which I'll need to get a price.

@ Masters and Disco, IM getting a phone number for you guys to contact direct.

Thanks Yob, I've updated my items to reflect the new pricing.

Does the extra BL head unit come with disconnects?

erm.. No, I don't believe so. I'll check my PM but IIRC extra disconnects $6

didn't think anyone would require them TBH.. you thinking of running 2 at the same time?

Added myself.
Do we know the drop location? Melb/Syd?

I could go an extra couple of disconnects as well if they are $6.

I only have pinlock at home, and could have a ball lock hooked up to the gas manifold for carbing from the main C02 bottle......

Edit: I'm the odd man out in Coffs. Perhaps a nice person could pop mine in the mail if I pay, or supplier might go direct, possibly for a little extra mailing cost.

I think barls put his hand up for the Sydney drop. And Yob has Melbourne.

Mr B said:
I could go an extra couple of disconnects as well if they are $6.

I only have pinlock at home, and could have a ball lock hooked up to the gas manifold for carbing from the main C02 bottle......

Edit: I'm the odd man out in Coffs. Perhaps a nice person could pop mine in the mail if I pay, or supplier might go direct, possibly for a little extra mailing cost.
Extra disconnects prices are yet TBC, I don't believe $6 is the correct figure.

Postage prices are also on the to do list. Supplier is happy to drop ship but we'll work through that once we lock this up.

Please add an extra head unit ..on my mobile.. thanks

There is a few fields I'd like to be all filled by folks, it'll really go a long way toward knowing we all understand the sheet.

I'll post an image of the sheet that explains, picture worth a K of somethin somethin..

We have about a 2 week closure and 1 week order prep in front of us which I personally feel is just about right for this buy.

5L flasks are closed as of now, refinement on orders but no extras permitted.

Yob said:
There is a few fields I'd like to be all filled by folks, it'll really go a long way toward knowing we all understand the sheet.

I'll post an image of the sheet that explains, picture worth a K of somethin somethin..

We have about a 2 week closure and 1 week order prep in front of us which I personally feel is just about right for this buy.

5L flasks are closed as of now, refinement on orders but no extras permitted.
Sorry to be a PITA Yob but can you please clarify for me. I want a 4l keg + another and a BL head unit for both so I have put down 1 (basic) 1 (extra) 2 (BL head units). Is that correct?
Thanks,

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back