Mini Keg Bulk Buy MKIV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks auto correct got me.

That's handy mate.
Time is running out but I'll ask Mark what he thinks in the morning.

We are also talking about neoprene keg covers soon. There is some interest in the BeerKat ones and we are going to see if integrating them into the orders will work somehow.

I don't think anyone but Mark on this Bulk Buy.

Considering beerkat is offering the kegs at the same price including the neoprene cover that would be pretty awesome if mark threw them in for this bulk buy

aydos said:
Considering beerkat is offering the kegs at the same price including the neoprene cover that would be pretty awesome if mark threw them in for this bulk buy
They are? Thought they said they'd match prices but by my calculations even with the 10% off the BB was still cheaper.

Not to say I won't buy from beerkat, I absolutely intend on getting something from them again, hopefully in another bulk buy!

aydos said:
That would include free shipping the metro areas as well.

Has anyone got neoprene jackets for the mini kegs they already have? how well do they work?
when trialling the sample I got in they only helped slow warming by 2 or 3 degrees an hour compared to no jacket, not sure if it was just me not giving it a good enough test or not, but thought I wouldn't bother with them and look around to find a better solution.
I can get neoprene jackets if needed, but if Beerkat has already offered i might leave it for them.

SBOB said:
Any chance ATHB might want to add this to the bulk buy list of parts?

For those with mini kegs and intertaps, it would make a good way to do keg to keg transfers without needing to do much

http://kegking.com.au/keg-couplers-and-keg-disconnects/taps/intertap-liquid-ball-lock-spout.html
I'll see what i can do, i have been trying to get stock of these from kegking for months but every time i have asked they say they are waiting on stock.

Nullnvoid said:
Will this/can this/ is there any point to this being added to the bulk buy?

https://www.thebeercan.com.au/products/partyspear
these can be added to the bulk buy if there is interest.

All Things Homebrew said:
Has anyone got neoprene jackets for the mini kegs they already have? how well do they work?
when trialling the sample I got in they only helped slow warming by 2 or 3 degrees an hour compared to no jacket, not sure if it was just me not giving it a good enough test or not, but thought I wouldn't bother with them and look around to find a better solution.
I can get neoprene jackets if needed, but if Beerkat has already offered i might leave it for them.
A sleeve with room for a layer of techni-ice would be ducks

I think they work well for what they are intended for. Pull a keg from the fridge put the jacket on and drink it with a few mates, mini-kegs don't last long with a few mates around. I don't think they are a long term solution, think a stubbie holder.

A sleeve with room for a layer of techni-ice would be ducks
If I wanted something like that I'd just pop it in an esky.

damoninja said:
I am doing that, and I'd still like one
That's the wonderful thing about individualism, we all want something different.

Latest posts

Back