Mini Keg Bulk Buy MKIV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi zorco
Please add me to the pm
Zwitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hello all, I'm just verifying that everyone who has asked to join the PM has received their invite now.

Please let me know if I've missed you and I'll fix asap!

Zorco

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1485767799.471702.jpg

That's the way life goes...

Just filled out my order in the spreadsheet first time doing this I think I did it correctly.

Order looks just fine mate. Glad you navigated the spreadsheet well. :)

Does anyone know if ATHB sell the poppet disconnects which goes into the spear head separately? Gas one I'm after. I've read someone said the T Bar spear head and the ball lock spear head are the same, sure enough I managed to interchange them, so I'm going to change my old spear head into a double ball lock one like the BB ones.

I really don't know sorry mate. Definitely give him a call. He might have parts there...

Hey Zorco,

Can we have shipped to P.O box? (using aus post I guess)
My place is a PITA for courier.

Sorry, couldn't edit the above post.
I think I might be just going to get intertaps, any chance they would be posted earlier than the kegs?

Cheers.

Spoken to Beerkat about the heads, they are exactly the same, you just unscrew the spear head middle piece, and screw in a liquid out post. Beerkat will have those liquid out posts available mid feb.

Also with people who have ordered from beerkat. They are posting out the kits with the spear head setup so you can use it straight away, then when the liquid out posts come into stock, they will post one out to you.

claypot said:
Hey Zorco,

Can we have shipped to P.O box? (using aus post I guess)
My place is a PITA for courier.

Yep, that works well mate. Mark knows to use Aus Post for PO Box addresses.

Zorco said:
Hello all, I'm just verifying that everyone who has asked to join the PM has received their invite now.

Please let me know if I've missed you and I'll fix asap!

Zorco
No invite yet

Hi Zorco, add me to the PM list as well please.
P.S. My 2 cents on serving pressure. My 5lt minis, i am currently serving @ 7psi with Intertap FC full open, have only kegged four so far, two F/Carbed, two sugar primed, apart from the first 2 sugar primed with too much, no problem serving right from the first glass. Should add, using external 2.6kg CO2 bottle with full size regs.
Cheers

Back