Mini Bulk Buy Hops Brisbane 2.0

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jameson = 4 pounds - PAID and collected
RdeVjun = 2 pounds - PAID and collected
DKS= 3 pounds - PAID and collected
Bribie G = 3 pounds - PAID and posted
TidalPete = 2 pounds - PAID and posted

Looks like that wraps up the bulk buy.

I was wondering about the wisdom of having a get together and comparing Galenas-powered beer concoctions that we come up with. Might be a bit hard given we are all spread out over southside and northside of Brisbane. Just a thought.

Sorry to drag up a long dead post but someone gave me some kettle finings in exchange for their hops. I am doing my second BIAB AG tomorrow morning and forgot to get some kettle finings again!!! Dumb arse!!

So whoever gave me the kettle finings can you let me know what it is, how much I should add and when??

If its brewbrite, 4g @ 10mins.

I'm pretty sure kopperfloc is the same aswell.

Ha ha, dumb arse I am. I turned packet over and it has BB written on it.

Thanks for the response aydos!!

Ramping up to mash in temp as I type. Lord Raja Goombas Wien-er lager (Vienna lager)

Now that this thread has been resurrected I would be interested in another BB if one ever was to happen?
Starting to get a little short of Noble/European/NZ hops. Mostly for my Wheaties & Dunkels.

Hmm, count me out.

I am maybe a 1/4 way through my saaz and haven't even touched the nugget or cascade. Will start hitting those now as I am hoping to do a brew every three Sundays and build up some keg and bottle stocks.

Will also start to use my ale and pilsner grains from the bulk buy earlier last year. And hence the mill I bought early in January this year. Sheesh, all this stuff purchased and not used. Shame on me! :)

angus_grant said:
Hmm, count me out.

I am maybe a 1/4 way through my saaz and haven't even touched the nugget or cascade. Will start hitting those now as I am hoping to do a brew every three Sundays and build up some keg and bottle stocks.

Will also start to use my ale and pilsner grains from the bulk buy earlier last year. And hence the mill I bought early in January this year. Sheesh, all this stuff purchased and not used. Shame on me! :)
Angus,
The sole reason in our all-grain journey is to keep the retailers happy? :ph34r: :lol:
I stand to be corrected? :lol:

Latest posts

Back