• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Michael Jackson Book

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm your getting quite a list there rooky. maybe you should ask them about a bulk buy price :ph34r: :lol:

Can I get in on the action Rook,
Happy to send a self addressed envelope to you if its ok

Franko

Just buy the lot, I'm sure you'll eventually re-sell them.

Can you pick me up a steak sandwich whilst you're there rook? :p

Warren -

I'll grab half a doz when I drop down later this arvo. I'll touch base with Rook later to see how many he got and who he'll send them to.

Yeah I didnt want to be the first interstate person to ask... Ill have one if it's no trouble.. can forward $$$ into account! mmmmm can I have a PARMA instead...of a steak sandwich and Kooinda Pale Ale...

ok I was joking about the bb price, but if someone was going to buy like 20 of them and offer $50 i recon they would take it.

I dont need lunch rook, i'll follow KT's lead and have a beer though.

I have not had a beer since that Carlton Draught with you guys, opps I mean ummm what was that obscure little micro bar we were at???

Today is the day.... I wish my kegs were ready will have to be a Fat Yak.

edit: spelling draft - how daft!

Okay, I just got back from the store with 10 of these books and there would still be 40 - 50 in the store

Rook 1
RobW 2
Revox 1
CM2 1
Fents 1
Manticle 1
BribieG 1
Maple 1
Katie 1

I can always go back tomorrow and get some more

Rook

Thanks Rook....

pm me your bank details and I will forward you some $$ for the book and postage... Early birthday present for myself.

Hey Leigh, if you're going
Can you grab me one? Fix you up at the case swap?

Cheers
Q

therook spotted today, headed up Swanston:

bookbarrow150.gif

:icon_cheers: thanks matey!

reVox

OK, back again, picked up 6, there are two unopened boxes under the pile of 20 or so, plus another pile of around a dozen in the shop...

1 Leigh
2 sinkas
3 Franko
4 Quintrex
5 Quintrex

1 more up for grabs.

Don't know how you carried 10 Rook, 6 weighed enough LOL!

OK, 2 available!

Heavy little buggers, around 800g each, so need a 3kg sachet for cheapest postage.

Heads up for Melbourne brewers.
The Michael Jackson book, "Great Beer Guide, 500 classic brews" is for sale at Arthur Daleys in Swanston St for only $5.
There are quire a few copies there at the moment.

cheers
johnno

fantastic book........great insite into beer from around the world.....i got a copy last year for 3 when i was in the U.K

Back