• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Michael Jackson Book

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnno

It's YUMMY
Reaction score
Heads up for Melbourne brewers.
The Michael Jackson book, "Great Beer Guide, 500 classic brews" is for sale at Arthur Daleys in Swanston St for only $5.
There are quire a few copies there at the moment.

cheers
johnno

greatbeer_uk.jpg

A great book Johnno. A bit cheaper than the $35 I paid at Dymocks a few years ago too.

A top read on the dunny. :D

Warren -

Great reference. Hate finding out about things that go on sale after I've already bought them. Cost me $20.00 last year from the Book Depository.

Is it worth the buy Wazza, if so iw ill duck up there tomorrow to grab a copy.

Anyone want one while i am there?

Rook

is it really worth the hike down to Swanston St from the top of Lonsdale st for this book?

edit: Rooky stop reading my mind

I've got this, and I find it to be a useful reference for educating myself on particular beers. Of course it's far from being completely comprehensive, but 500 beers gives a good cross-section of styles and breweries. Not sure how much it cost though, because it was a present.

I popped in on my way home from work and picked up one last night. There was a healthy pile of about 50 + copies stacked at the bottom of the steps at the entrance.

Okay, I'm on my way shortly to grab some of these books

Rook 1
RobW 2
Revox 1
CM2 1
Fents 1

Rook

I'd love one if you get there in time. Otherwise I'll try my luck tomorrow.

Okay, I'm on my way shortly to grab some of these books

Rook 1
RobW 2
Revox 1
CM2 1
Fents 1

Rook

BribieG - if this gets to you in time and if you are willing to pm your address I'll send you a self addressed pouch and $$$ - how big is book, normal paperback size?

Cheers
Michael

Dont know if Maple is interested in a copy of not. Ive PM him

could someone please pick me up a copy?

Latest posts

Back