• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Michael Jackson Book

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last two (that I have) are taken by Damian44 and paulwolf350.

As we said earlier, still quite a few in the shop, so other Melburnians may be able to pick up some extras to send around.

Cheers
Leigh

Last two (that I have) are taken by Damian44 and paulwolf350.

As we said earlier, still quite a few in the shop, so other Melburnians may be able to pick up some extras to send around.

Cheers
Leigh

Leigh,

I have sinkas covered as i can send his with Katies together to Perth

Rook

Okay, I just got back from the store with 10 of these books and there would still be 40 - 50 in the store

Rook 1
RobW 2
Revox 1
CM2 1
Fents 1
Manticle 1
BribieG 1
Maple 1
Katie 1

I can always go back tomorrow and get some more

Rook

sinka's, BribieG do you blokes still want you books?

Rook

Yep, I thought you had already sent it this way?

Got this book from Arthur's 4 weeks ago. Now feeling bad I didn't let everyone know. It's a good price.

If I remember correctly they've got more of these books on one of the tables inside near the shelves too around the vicinity of the cookbooks, not just the boxes at the stairs - but I guess they're being snapped up so they're probably moving about.

An interesting reference to international beers - a bit of it is a little outdated, but I've been checking it out a bit as it gets you thinking about different types/styles of beer to brew. The descriptions on each beer are quite brief, but the author does give you a good idea as to the flavour profile of each one.

Hopper.

Leigh thanks. The book arrived.
The book says to serve Cooper SA at 9C. A bit warm i think.

TYVM Damian44

Cheers Damian.

Franko, do you still want your book?

i managed to get his original 1977 "World Guide to Beer" on Ebay. Its amazing how dated it is with regards to the US especially. But thats part of its charm. The pictures in it are amazing.

rook, I assume you would have receive my funds by now

I got mine last week too, Leigh. Thanks very much. The pictures are amazing, good reference book

Paul

No worries Paul.

Last call for Franko. Otherwise I'll have a spare book.

Go for it Brendo
sorry Leigh I forgot all about it

Franko

Still yours if you want it. I can drop past the shop for another for Brendo.

Brendo, I wont be at the bulk buy, but will be at the case swap later in the month.

Still yours if you want it. I can drop past the shop for another for Brendo.

Brendo, I wont be at the bulk buy, but will be at the case swap later in the month.

Sounds like a plan Leigh... see you at the swap. No stress if there aren't any more or whatever - Franko had dibs!!

Cheers,

Brendo

Latest posts

Back