Mexican Cooking

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There certainly seems to be a distinct lack of representation for authentic Mexican cuisine, thats for sure.
Such an insult, its actually racist..
No Mas!

16068941h1438071750xx4000-2250-0-206.jpg

There certainly seems to be a distinct lack of representation for authentic Mexican cuisine, thats for sure.
Such an insult, its actually racist..
No Mas!

16068941h1438071750xx4000-2250-0-206.jpg
Only restaurant chain to survive the ”franchise wars” into the year 2030 will be Taco Bell

I cannot begin to tell you how much I miss Taco Bell’s festy tacos.

I'll look into their tacos then. I wrote them off after once getting a burrito that was a soggy, greasy coagulated tube cheesy disappointment.

NM style green chile chicken enchiladas. They make their enchiladas flat in NM. The green chile sauce is just ground dried green chile, garlic, onion, stock and oregano. You’d use fresh or frozen chiles in NM, but needs must.
Dont suppose you have a recipe for that? looks amazing

Do you throw out excess fat can be reused. Animal Fats- There are many options such as chicken fat, mutton fat, beef drippings and lard, to use, the use of these fat depend upon the requirement and when their flavor is appropriate to the sauce. Thus, chicken fat can be used for chicken velouté,

Recently started making cheese. One of my second cheeses was Queso Oaxaca. Confirmed by Mexican friends that it was same flavour and texture as the real deal. If you are after the recipe check out Gavin Webber on youtube.

Enjoy.
queso Oaxaca.JPG

Latest posts

Back