Merry Xmas 2006

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a goody all :beer:

And dont drive while your drinking.........or is it the other way around. :blink: :p

Merry X-mas everyone.
The guys are right, don't drink and drive you might spill your beer.
Have a good one,
Hillbilly.

Christmas Bah Humbug !!

I never gunna drink again .

I gunna slop it down ,slurp it down ,swill it down , savour it down , sip it down .

Anything but drink the bloody stuff .

Merry Christmas Pumpy :party:

Merry Christmas to everyone
Hope the silly season treats you well, and you get plenty of chances to get into some good beers. I know I will.
All the best
Trent

All the best to everyone at AHB, and special best wishes to Trent and Lara hope your future together is all it can be.

Merry Christmas and a great 07 to all.

Mark
MHB

Merry Christmas to all members and their families.

Hope you all have a good one. :beer:

cheers
johnno

Merry Christmas to all home brewers and their often long suffering/forgiving families.
The in-laws are over tomorrow and they enjoy my home brew. My 94 yo father-in-law actual was making beer with extract and hops back in the 1960's and 70's (as well as great wine) and is one of the reasons I got into homebrewing. He just enjoy a glass or three of my bitters these days.
Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas. :beer:

Merry Xmas to all brewers!!!!
Be sure to have a beer for me, as i'm working the arvo shifty at work and then the early shift boxing day, so no alcohol for me :(

May santa bring you all the brewing gadgets you desire, and ensure you have eaten at least half your body weight in meat alone!!!!

to all,ahb;ers merry christmas and a happy new year.thank you all for your input on this site,be happy,be safe,and have a good one..cheers..spog.. :beer:

Merry Christmas and a happy, safe new year to all, and remember, if you have had a few drinks, catch a cab, or stay off the roads completely, they are full of idiots this time of year!

cheers

Browndog

All: here's to you and your families - have a safe and relaxing holiday, and may there always be a perfectly balanced, carbonated beverage of your own (or some other like-minded individuals) manufacture at call in the year to come.

To all the AHB brewers, enjoy this Christmas break with family and friends.

Thanks to the many Adelaide brewers who have given me advice this year in my quest to start AG ing.

Cheers to all.

:chug:

:party:

Seasons Greetings all!

:party:

:chug:

Hi All,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all on AHB a Merry Xmas for 2006 and a safe and happy New Year :beer: :chug:

Cheers

Indeed, Mary Catch the Bus and a Happy New Beer to all. Time for a (damn cold) BBQ seafood breakfast, global warming my backside!

Then we head to a mates place and imbibe Das Crippler... :beer: :party:

das_crippler.jpg

Back