Merri Mashers IPA Comp 2017 Awards and Prizes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrumpyPaul said:
I extend an apology to Fergthebewer's girlfriend, Mrs technobabble and any other ladies, or others, that may or may not be effected by any inferred implication that being a girl wearing panties (bunched our unbunched) is in any way a negative thing.

Let the grammar Nazis have a field day with that one.

And sorry if I offend any Nazis on this forum...I'm assure that's more offensive than panty bunching.
:icon_offtopic: I'm surprised Galbrew's not already all over that one like a big black Rottweiler in heat.

Personally, I find girls NOT wearing panties a most pleasurable revelation :D

Nazi's/Gays/Lesbians/Grammar Nazi's/Panties/Boxer-shorts/use of the word C**t etc..etc...

Can we just move on from this crap please & just let the MM guys digest the fallout from their comp?

It's gone beyond topic & not particularly funny/distracting any more (apart from my panty-less girls comment above, which I felt was particularly witty....Like a stream of Bat's Piss :rolleyes: ).

MartinOC said:
:icon_offtopic:

Can we just move on from this crap please & just let the MM guys digest the fallout from their comp?

It's gone beyond topic & not particularly funny/distracting any more (apart from my panty-less girls comment above, which I felt was particularly witty....Like a stream of Bat's Piss :rolleyes: ).
Thankyou MorderatorOC

MartinOC said:
:icon_offtopic: I'm surprised Galbrew's not already all over that one like a big black Rottweiler in heat.

Personally, I find girls NOT wearing panties a most pleasurable revelation :D

Nazi's/Gays/Lesbians/Grammar Nazi's/Panties/Boxer-shorts/use of the word C**t etc..etc...

Sorry Martin, I'm in NZ and my internets are a bit sporadic. Anyway I agree, carry on Mashers and well done!

Latest posts

Back