Mercurio's Menu Series Two

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercs Own

blabla
Reaction score
Yes this is a shameless plug for my new series of Mercurio's Menu. The thing is the more people who watch it means the better opportunity for me to shoot another series! So it begins today (Saturday) at 5.30pm channel 7 in Victoria and I think also in Tassie and possibly Adelaide - although SA could be a repeat. It will go national eventually and hopefully within the month. So please support it and I hope you like it!

In todays episode I do slow cooked beef ribs in red wine and a Coopers Stout beer damper.

If you dont like it keep it to yourself :lol:

Good news is series three has been commissioned and hopefully I will start shooting that in March or April.

Even better news is I am shooting an episode in WA next week (series 2 ep 12) and will be featuring Bootleg Brewery and also Little Creatures.

I love my job!

Yes this is a shameless plug for my new series of Mercurio's Menu. The thing is the more people who watch it means the better opportunity for me to shoot another series! So it begins today (Saturday) at 5.30pm channel 7 in Victoria and I think also in Tassie and possibly Adelaide - although SA could be a repeat. It will go national eventually and hopefully within the month. So please support it and I hope you like it!

In todays episode I do slow cooked beef ribs in red wine and a Coopers Stout beer damper.

Good news is series three has been commissioned and hopefully I will start shooting that in March or April.

Even better news is I am shooting an episode in WA next week (series 2 ep 12) and will be featuring Bootleg Brewery and also Little Creatures.

I love my job!
lucky *******

Unfortunately in SA today we are being shown a repeat of "Destination New Zealand" on 7, and a repeat of "Better Homes and Gardens" on 7HD.

I've caught the show a few times when they put it on irregularly on 7HD and it's been enjoyable.

Looks like I'll have to settle for Iron Chef tonight.

Good luck with it Paul - i'll definately tune in.
Mate you've got to grab an AHB polo for any other brewery shoots in the future! :lol:
Cheers
Steve

I love my job!

Look forward to it airing in QLD Merc

keep workin the beer angle :super:

Looks like we just have a repeat at 5pm on sunday up here in Brissie. Looking forward to the new series.

cheers

Browndog

Good work Paul

I will be sure to tune in and boost the rating's

Lucky ******* getting to micro's and learning family recipes

Kleiny

Good luck with it Paul - i'll definately tune in.
Mate you've got to grab an AHB polo for any other brewery shoots in the future! :lol:
Cheers
Steve

That is a top idea, are they out yet?? If I could get one in Perth I will wear it at Little Creatures! Or I could wear it in Darwin - other wise it will have to wait for series three.

Anyone catch the show?

C'mon Merc jump on the bandwagon.

AHB Polo Buy

waiting for the show to air and maybe you can take me with you

Franko

That is a top idea, are they out yet?? If I could get one in Perth I will wear it at Little Creatures! Or I could wear it in Darwin - other wise it will have to wait for series three.

Anyone catch the show?

Sadly living in SA and not having assess to HDTV, I cannot watch it :( Though I have heard good things about it!

Taking orders for the shirts at the moment, will order from the supplier at the beginning of March :)

Mercs own latest recipe

bulls nut salami :icon_vomit:

I cant believe you pinched bulls nuts of the kid! :lol:

Cheers
Reg

P.S good show

Looking forward to watching the new series. About the only programme to get me inside this time of the year.

Sadly living in SA and not having assess to HDTV, I cannot watch it :( Though I have heard good things about it!

Taking orders for the shirts at the moment, will order from the supplier at the beginning of March :)

It plays on free to air (as well as HD) so if you have a TV you can watch it - check the guide.

No pod cast or torrent available unfortunately.

Will have to look out for the new season I watched most of the last one .

Hey want to come round and cook us dinner while your in Perth? :)

I watched the show yesterday afternoon and it was most enjoyable. The cooking comp seemed to be all "Hungi" style and I'd have loved to be the judge like you were Paul.

And Prairie oysters, I'll eat most stuff but you were very brave, though the kid did seem to be enjoying them. Very few things give me the gag-factor but they sure do, though in the USA I think they are kinda crumbed, spiced and fried, but the ones the kid was eating seemed almost raw.

The other thing I really noticed was how green the countryside was, it was a grand effort at rainmaking too Paul, they'll really worship you out there now :)

I look forward to seeing the next few episodes on Saturdays while here in Melbourne, then catching the end of the series when I return to Sydney early March, though if we have any more Saturdays like "Black Saturday" last week (48.9C in the backyard here in suburban Maribynong) I don't think I'll make it home.

Cheerz Wabster

PS I went to the website and grabbed that ribs recipe, looked great and will give it a try while I'm in a houseful of pro chefs.

Back