Melbourne Monstermill Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

losp

Reaction score
Following up on the thread in the Marketplace section of this forum. I believe we had enough expressions of interest to get another Monster Mill Bulk buy off the ground.
I am not sure what the norm is so, do we limit it to Melbourne/vic only or can people from other places buy and then just get it shipped to their state on extra cost. Does it matter what accessories people order?

List:
1)losp

I think it's Melbourne only.
Frank is a member here, I will PM him and see if we can get the same rates as the last one Dec 09)

1)losp
2) mxd

Given the majority of interest is from Melbourne based members, probably makes sense to arrange one shipment to a central(ish) location in Melb. Delivery to other states could be worked out separately.

1)losp
2)seemax

ooops, too slow !!!

1)losp
2) mxd
3) WarmBeer
4) seemax

Or better! i think the dollar is higher.

unfortunatly the dollar doesn't affect him :(

last time I think it was

10 % discount + shipping + 3.5% for paypal.

I could be interested in the complete kit, will have to wait to see the shipping prices.

1)losp
2) mxd
3) WarmBeer
4) seemax
5) herbo - standard MM2 (would prefer to buy hopper, base and crank handle as well)

If only I lived in Melbourne, on 2nd thoughts NOT! :D

Just a point though to the organiser, beware of excise and GST. If you go over a certain dollar amount ($1000 inc shipping? Check this) you will be up for this and will end up costing more than if you got one for yourself.

Cheers
Nige

1)losp
2) mxd
3) WarmBeer
4) seemax
5) herbo - standard MM2 (would prefer to buy hopper, base and crank handle as well)
6) bjay

If Adelaide is an option - I'll add one in

Melbourne

1)losp
2) mxd
3) WarmBeer
4) seemax
6) bjay

Adelaide (if included)

1) Boots (MM3 with base and hopper)

Melbourne

1)losp
2) mxd
3) WarmBeer
4) seemax
6) bjay
7) husky - Consider it an EOI if postage comes out alright

Adelaide (if included)

pretty sure is $1000 AUD excluding shipping.
Did a check, this is right.
If you go over $1000 goods value you will pay duty and then also GST on the goods value, duty and shipping.
The value will be in Aussie dollars as calculated at the date of export.
Cheers
Nige

I doubt this will be a problem , they probably wouldn't ship 10+ mills in one box anyway.

Just do multiple orders of 4-5 mills, each being under $1000.

I doubt this will be a problem , they probably wouldn't ship 10+ mills in one box anyway.

Just do multiple orders of 4-5 mills, each being under $1000.

Thats what I was thinking. as i dont think we could convince the guy to tick the "gift" box B)

Thats what I was thinking. as i dont think we could convince the guy to tick the "gift" box B)
From the web site... http://www.monsterbrewinghardware.com/orderinfo.html

"Generally up to one MM-2 and one MM-3 mill can ship together, but any combination that weighs more will incure a $45 per mill shipping charge."

and if that is the case it wouldnt matter where in Australia each order came from as long as the numbers for the bulk buy were ordered. Why would you get them to send the mills to the 1 address in Australia when they could send them directly to each person. If some one wants to save on postage they could order it with someone close to them or just pay postage $45 for the mill or $57 with the hopper. The bulk buy aspect is to get them to drop the price per unit. They would supply the bulk buy with the paypal url at the correct price and each person could place the order they want.

Just like the vacuume unit bulk buy. Good price home delivered.

From the web site... http://www.monsterbrewinghardware.com/orderinfo.html

"Generally up to one MM-2 and one MM-3 mill can ship together, but any combination that weighs more will incure a $45 per mill shipping charge."

and if that is the case it wouldnt matter where in Australia each order came from as long as the numbers for the bulk buy were ordered. Why would you get them to send the mills to the 1 address in Australia when they could send them directly to each person. If some one wants to save on postage they could order it with someone close to them or just pay postage $45 for the mill or $57 with the hopper. The bulk buy aspect is to get them to drop the price per unit. They would supply the bulk buy with the paypal url at the correct price and each person could place the order they want.

Just like the vacuume unit bulk buy. Good price home delivered.

that could be the case I think last time they paid 350 ish postage for 10 mills + some stuff

Budget approved...

Melbourne

1) losp
2) mxd
3) WarmBeer
4) seemax
6) bjay
7) husky - Consider it an EOI if postage comes out alright
8) zebba

Adelaide (if included)

I pm'd Frank to let him know there was another bulk buy trying to happen.

I will send him an e-mail as well.

Cheers
Matt

Latest posts

Back