Melbourne Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY

The pick up date is confirmed as monday 29th of July, you can pick up anytime after that, just let me know via email pm or here roughly when you are comming

Unfotunatly with the good there is the bad, the is no vienner (sp) in stock so for those that ordered it wont be avalible this time, there was also a few other malts that were out of stock and they have been sorted out with the individuals that ordered

I have also ordered a bag of Med crystal and melanoiden, so bring your own bags and help yourself to those bags.

p.s., if anyone would like to give me a hand with the loading unloading let me know, i injured my hand skiing in NZ and have very limited use of it

Dave

Pm sent.

And again thanks for all the leg work.

:party:
Luke

Fresh new imported malt for this weekend's brewing :D

Dave,
Thank's again for the bulk malt and the caramel malts.
I will visit you one night next week to pick up the extra sack.

How did you get on with the $38.00 drum containers from Cospack?
Drum for malt

image.jpg

Luke

I ended up going to kmart to have a look at alternatives and they were having a 20% off sale on all plastic containers, i think 90L containers were $14 so i bought a couple of those

No problems on the malt next week

And for all others i have a bag of golden promise, and a bag of marris otter to get rid of pm if interested (i bought way to much malt)

Can you ever have too much malt? Im always running out or just short for a recipe. :(
Im sure there will be people willing to lower your supply berazafi ;)

Cheers
Big D

I ordered when my effeciency was very low, it has now improved to around 80-90%. I have 250Kg so there is no way i will get threw that in a year

Latest posts

Back