Melbourne Grain Bulk Buy - May 10

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done stubbie. Good work on the BB. Nice beer also! Hopping, I forgot about the traffic on the bridge, by the time I got there it was about a 5 min delay so no big deal.
I think I will be brewing a trippel this week. :beer:

thanks again stubbie, well done. Good to see you boys again. Just sparging a rye beer as I type.

Hey fellas, thanks for the kind words.

I am so pleased everything has gone to plan. The catch up and chat was a fitting end to the BB. Having watched a bloody tall pallet loaded onto my trailer yesterday, I drove so carefully, taking each curve sloooooowly and was quietly relieved when I made it home without incident. In retrospect, I should have unwrapped and removed the top 2 or 3 layers of bags and dumped them onto the trailer floor - probably something to keep in mind should someone else step up to plate next time.

And a sincere thanks for all your samples. There was certainly never any expectation on my part when deciding to go ahead with the BB. That said, I am really looking forward to trying a few different Homebrews :D . I think my taps can have the night off. Now all I need to do is decide what bottles to drink............

Cheers
Stubbie

Hey Stubbie,

Like everyone else I want to thank you for the work you put in organising this BB and collecting the "mile high" pallet . I wish I could have hung around a bit longer.

MB

Hopping, I forgot about the traffic on the bridge, by the time I got there it was about a 5 min delay so no big deal.
I think I will be brewing a trippel this week. :beer:

Good to hear it didn't cause probs razz. Cheers.

thanks stubbie

hope you like the beers. that anzac ale should be good to go anytime now. had a couple over the weekend and they've carbed up already in a week.

cheers

christmasbender

damn! just missed!! i take it there wont be another for awhile.

damn! just missed!! i take it there wont be another for awhile.

pretty sure if you start another thread for a 20 - 36 bag buy you will fill the requirement in a matter of days. I know there are lots of people who missed out.

I will be needing a few specialty grain splits.

Back