Melbourne Grain Bulk Buy - Late Nov/early December

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manticle:
I have not recieved the bank details PM.
Cheers.

I will PM individually all those concerned BUT:

A small hitch. Seems to happen with a few bulk buys that one or two malts aren't available depsite the price list. GG reckon this is the worst one so far.

Unavailable:

Dingeman's biscuit
Simpson's heritage crystal
Weyerman's Cara-munich.

Sorry to those affected (I had spilts going for the first two).

Decide what you want to do - be it find a substitute (eg Breiss Victory is a good sub for Dingeman's biscuit)

OR cancel (that order only), in which case you will get a refund if you have already paid or an adjusment on the spreadsheet if you haven't.

If you order a sub we will fix the balance up either way.

Cheers

Woops ^ Caramunich I unavailable.

II and III are apparently fine (only one order for Cara II anyway I think).

I'm after 1/4 of Cara II, if anyone is looking for people to split with...

OK....I am brilliant....forgot to place my order.

If there is anyone ordering wheat but wanted to split or have excess, please message me. I will take what I can get, even if you have a full bag surplus.
Please PM me.

Reuven

Manticle - can you add the spreadsheet link again? Can't find it.

The link is not available as the spreadsheet is now locked (orders finalised and placed with Grain and Grape)

However each day I will attach an updated version that will include payments that have cleared in my bank. Go back a couple of posts of mine and you should find one from this morning. It will have orders and who owes what.

Very quickly - I have to go to a funeral and have no time to PM until tonight.

Organic cara-munich II and caraamber (both wey) suggested as subs for caramunich I
Briess Victory suggested as sub for dingeman's biscuit (and my experience suggests very similar)
HERITAGE CRYSTAL - please ignore previous as John has found a bag in stock which he has put aside.

Will PM and link updated spreadsheet with all payments this evening.

The link is not available as the spreadsheet is now locked (orders finalised and placed with Grain and Grape)

However each day I will attach an updated version that will include payments that have cleared in my bank. Go back a couple of posts of mine and you should find one from this morning. It will have orders and who owes what.

Must have missed that.

Great work Manticle

Cheers

Only waiting on a few payments now.

Orders finalised with GG including subs.

Please check and double check the spreadsheet and advise me of any errors. There was one instance where the spreadsheet charged $10 extra on a person's order. Hopefully it's an aberration but I'd rather know as soon as possible.

Absolutely no changes to orders now.

Thanks

View attachment 1_December.xls

Hey guys, can someone help me out, i will be away and wont be able to get my 2 bags of grain if someone could grab them for me i would be most appreciative.

Manticle, money will be deposited shortly.

Rook

Hey guys, can someone help me out, i will be away and wont be able to get my 2 bags of grain if someone could grab them for me i would be most appreciative.

Manticle, money will be deposited shortly.

Rook

I can grab them Rook (i'm in ascot vale) if you'd like, be good to see ya!

OK....I am brilliant....forgot to place my order.

If there is anyone ordering wheat but wanted to split or have excess, please message me. I will take what I can get, even if you have a full bag surplus.
Please PM me.

Reuven

Lazy basterd!

Updated sheet attached.

I also have at least half a bag of victory up for splits since the Dingeman's biscuit is unavailable. Anyone interested reply here as my PM box is filling up.

Funds can be worked out later.

View attachment 2_December.xls

Just a reminder that all payments are due by the end of today. If you have an issue please let me know ASAP (some people already have and that's all good).

Most have paid so thankyou.

Does anyone know who SDCD is?

I can't find their username anywhere so I can't PM them about payment (which hasn't yet been made)

Thanks.

I would be interested in the victory a 1/2 1/3 of 1/4 whatever the splits work out to be.

Updated sheet attached.

I also have at least half a bag of victory up for splits since the Dingeman's biscuit is unavailable. Anyone interested reply here as my PM box is filling up.

Funds can be worked out later.

Latest posts

Back