Melbourne Grain Bulk-buy Feb2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kleiny,

What time are you planning on being at G&G until?

Am hoping to pick up the grain I split with Seemax, but parental responsibilities mean I can't get there til about 11:30.

Im going to be there just before 0900 John says its open from then.

It may take me 5min to get the pallets organised but should be right to pick up almost straight away

I will hang around until mid afternoon or when ever the varst majority of sacks have been collected.

A few stats

The money was transferred to GG $7287 worth / 142 sacks of grain

Catch you all there on Sat

Kleiny

who's going to be there early with scales? the battery connection on my scales broke so it only works whilst plugged in. I got to split a few sacks.

for those who Im splitting sacks for, I will split, weight and bag into black garbage bags (clean of course) and label them for your pickup on the day. unless of course you PM me saying you want to pick up from my place in ringwood.

who's going to be there early with scales? the battery connection on my scales broke so it only works whilst plugged in. I got to split a few sacks.
for those who Im splitting sacks for, I will split, weight and bag into black garbage bags (clean of course) and label them for your pickup on the day. unless of course you PM me saying you want to pick up from my place in ringwood.

i'll be there early w/ scales that work up to 40kg @ 5g resolution. all on battery backup ;)

I'll be there early so it can go directly into my containers. :icon_cheers:

I aim to be there at 9:00 and will bring my little 5kg digital scales. By writing this I am reminding myself to bring a spare battery (that'd be annoying). With some patience I can help split some bags easily.

I can bring some scales along too. Will be there at 9 to split with notung. Can't remember the capacity of the scales (maybe 10 kg??) but they're nice and accurate (calibrated to 1g with other super fine digital scales).

Thanks kleiny for gettin this organized without fuss top job

I cannot get out to G/G on sat so "bcp" is kindly picking my grain up
As i will be up the high country either sobering up or getting drunk

cheers
bjay

I saw some 55 or 60L mini rubbish bins at the green shed few weeks back for $12 - in bright princess pink too!

I saw some 55 or 60L mini rubbish bins at the green shed few weeks back for $12 - in bright princess pink too!

i was tempted by those, especially considering they where on wheels! although the black and brooding maly willo garbage bin was more my style! only for a few shillings more.

Ok guys, ive had notification i need to be gone from G&G by 11AM and no later as i MUST be at cricket by 12. I will be at G&G from 9AM on the dot.

So anyone im getting grain from or giving to, you will need to be there before 11 otherwise we will need to organise alternate arrangements for pickup/split of sacks.

Any questions, feel free to PM me or discuss here.

Cheers.

ok i dont think im going to be able to make it tomorrow. i have conflicting demands. so peoples that i am splitting bags of grain with.....i'll give them to you at bjcp next session (16 March).

Hashie. PM me and I can make alternate arrangements for you as Im not sure where you live.

Trav - Dave has offered to pick my grain up.

ok i dont think im going to be able to make it tomorrow. i have conflicting demands. so peoples that i am splitting bags of grain with.....i'll give them to you at bjcp next session (16 March).

Hashie. PM me and I can make alternate arrangements for you as Im not sure where you live.

Trav - Dave has offered to pick my grain up.

Thats fine CM2

I will take hashies portion back to bendigo with me as that is where he lives along with my portion of the splits.

Kleiny

I need to leave for Eildon by 10.30, so will be there by 9am. Jim we can split the crystal on Tuesday. Matt (mxd) call me to arrange pickup or drop off of your 5 sacks.

I'll probably coming around 9:30ish. I know I'm not in the bulk buy, but I wanna see the HERMS demo at 10 and maybe meet a few AHBers.

I'll have to get in on the next bulk buy.

I'll probably coming around 9:30ish. I know I'm not in the bulk buy, but I wanna see the HERMS demo at 10 and maybe meet a few AHBers.

I'll have to get in on the next bulk buy.

See you there bright and early!

Drove past and saw all you boys there this morning! would have stopped in and said hello but was all smelly from the gym!

Thanks Kleiny for the effort and organisation

Andy

Just a big thank you to all especially to Klieny for organising the buy and just to put a face to a name .
May all your brews be awesome . :icon_cheers:

Cheers
Beerbelly

Latest posts

Back