Melbourne Brewers Club Meeting Wed 28 July 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris.taylor.98

Reaction score
The next Melbourne Brewers Club meeting is at @ Peters warehouse, Factory 11, 12 Edina Road, Ferntree Gully 3156 (Mel 73 K1) on Wednesday 28 July any time after 7.30pm

The main activity is the English IPA club brew tasting and discussion lead by our resident brewing guru Mr Tony Wheeler.

Entries for the Worthogs - Pale Ale Mania competition, will also be collected on the night

Visitors and new Members welcome.

Chris,
Looking forward to sampling the club brews and the Samuel Smiths India Ale which will be the benchmark I believe.

Also - Can I encourage other Melbourne Brewers to add the club logo to their signature. The thinking being any AHB forum members that want to come to a meeting will already know a few of us and perhaps make the whole club scene a little less daunting.

That said - I hope I've managed to add the logo ok. I'll look very foolish if I didn't! :lol:

Cheers
Fish (a.k.a. John)
Proud Melbourne Brewer!

Wednesday 28 July 2008?

You might want to have a closer look at your calendar.... :D

And yes, i am bored. :p

Damn ... for those like me who are calender challenged it should read Wed 30th July ...

curse those admins for removing my editing privileges ;)

Coming along to Pale Ale Mania, Chris?

Unfortunately I was second to the magic calendar that determines what will and won't happen on the weekend , next year I will have to actually plan it further in advance.

I am planning on put a couple of entries in never the less.

I'm sure it will be a good day.

Back