Melbourne: 20L DGA Plastic cubes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, doesn't sound like any objections to waiting as well, will check back here tomorrow in case any late comers object.

Also does everyone want to deposit into my account and I'll pay Dave? Then we can all meet at the shop one day to collect and those who can't can come to my place another time and get theirs, sound like a plan?

No objections here.

Have you checked with Dave if people can collect from his shop in your absence? He may be ok with it, and it may save you from having to pack all of those cubes into your car.

ozwebfx said:
Is the ettiquette to copy the list with amendments?
That it mate, it's just easier to keep track of things for the organiser.

treefiddy said:
No objections here.

Have you checked with Dave if people can collect from his shop in your absence? He may be ok with it, and it may save you from having to pack all of those cubes into your car.

That it mate, it's just easier to keep track of things for the organiser.
No objections here either.

'Good point about individual pickup. Since Dave won't know folks by their on-line (hidden) persona, it might be a good idea to give Dave a list of real names etc. for pickup-protection.

OK guys, Dave's happy for everyone to pickup individually from the store at their own convenience, but I'll need to pay him beforehand and provide a list of all your names and how many you bought etc to him.

I'll send through a PM with my bank details, if you could please reply with your name. Let's aim to have the deposits in by Friday 25th (although the earlier the better just in case Dave manages to collect the cubes this coming Monday!).

:beerbang: :beer: :beerbang:

Back