• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Melb-need A Mill To Get Started? Marga Setup For Sale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadjaja

Reaction score
What I'm hoping for is someone starting out in AG who wants to buy a cheap mill and be able to take part in the Melb grain buy in turn.

Buy the mill and then you can buy some sacks of grain on the cheap! Meet me on the grain pickup day, part with $50 cash and go home with your grain and Marga mill complete with plastic spout hopper that holds a few kilo's of grain. Mill has been fully modded and provides a good crush and gives me eff of about 75% currently. Plastic dish has been cut with remmel so the grain flows into a bucket below when you mount it so this can be done.

Can use the crank handle or a 10mm spade bit to run it. After 2 years its time to upgrade as I'm doing double batches and no longer have the patience to use it. Still it will serve as a starter mill and pay for itself in no time by buying bulk grain (especially at the bulk buy prices!)

First person to pm me that can collect it on the day at Grain and Grape in December gets it. Would prefer to sell to someone that doesn't have a mill and currently has to purchase their grain cracked one batch at a time. Bargain price considering it comes with the mods and plastic hopper for it all set to go!

Shouldn't last long

Cheers guys..

chad.

What I'm hoping for is someone starting out in AG who wants to buy a cheap mill and be able to take part in the Melb grain buy in turn.

Buy the mill and then you can buy some sacks of grain on the cheap! Meet me on the grain pickup day, part with $50 cash and go home with your grain and Marga mill complete with plastic spout hopper that holds a few kilo's of grain. Mill has been fully modded and provides a good crush and gives me eff of about 75% currently. Plastic dish has been cut with remmel so the grain flows into a bucket below when you mount it so this can be done.

Can use the crank handle or a 10mm spade bit to run it. After 2 years its time to upgrade as I'm doing double batches and no longer have the patience to use it. Still it will serve as a starter mill and pay for itself in no time by buying bulk grain (especially at the bulk buy prices!)

First person to pm me that can collect it on the day at Grain and Grape in December gets it. Would prefer to sell to someone that doesn't have a mill and currently has to purchase their grain cracked one batch at a time. Bargain price considering it comes with the mods and plastic hopper for it all set to go!

Shouldn't last long

Cheers guys..

chad.

PM Sent.

Back