• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment Wanted [MELB] 20L Braumeister SS Hood

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ_L3ThAL

Such rapp, very bass
Reaction score
If anyone has a 20L SS Braumeister boil hood they aren’t using? Keen on one for mine to see the increase in boil vigour and what boil off rate I can achieve with it. Cheers!

I made one for about $24, I had one for my BM which now fits my 60 litre Hop Cat and I made one for my Guten.
Just a bowl from a Chinese cooking utensil shop for the s/steel bowl and a cup with a flange. Cut the end of the cup cut a hole in the base of the bowl and pop rivet the cup on. Commercial kettles have a 12.5% opening, but they have drip catchers on the inside so better to go for the bigger opening.

IMG_0276.JPG

I made one for about $24, I had one for my BM which now fits my 60 litre Hop Cat and I made one for my Guten.
Just a bowl from a Chinese cooking utensil shop for the s/steel bowl and a cup with a flange. Cut the end of the cup cut a hole in the base of the bowl and pop rivet the cup on. Commercial kettles have a 12.5% opening, but they have drip catchers on the inside so better to go for the bigger opening.

View attachment 123937
This is awesome, gives me some ideas for when I get my BZ and also my 35L boiler

@DJ_L3ThAL Pretty sure we could weld something like this up rather then use rivets, I do have rivets sitting here with a rivet gun if you need :)

Latest posts

Back