• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

MEL: 6m of annealed 1/2" copper?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mardoo

Noob What Craps On A Bit
Reaction score
Hey there,

Anyone in Melbourne have about 6m of annealed copper they can sell to me? PM me if you do. Cheers!

Sweet guys, thanks! I only checked Bunnings. Hell, the Blue and Green sheds are just across the street from each other out here in Scoresfield Knoxby Knoxfield but I always forget the blue one.

Mardoo said:
Hey there,

Anyone in Melbourne have about 6m of annealed copper they can sell to me? PM me if you do. Cheers!
What are you making - chiller?

Mardoo said:
Sweet guys, thanks! I only checked Bunnings. Hell, the Blue and Green sheds are just across the street from each other out here in Scoresfield Knoxby Knoxfield but I always forget the blue one.
You and most of Australia..that's why they've tanked a billion dollars on set up and running

fergthebrewer said:
You and most of Australia..that's why they've tanked a billion dollars on set up and running
Masters...the Pepsi of hardware. EDIT: That just kind of sunk in. A billion. ****. Guess the Book of Five Rings didn't do much good for whichever executive on 'roids had the idea to conquer Bunnings in one blow.

GrumpyPaul said:
What are you making - chiller?
HEX

Haha. Woolworths. They have plenty of money!!

jibba02 said:
Haha. Woolworths. They have plenty of money!!
And they got all that money by screwing over their own suppliers, employees and lying to consumers.
Wesfarmers also do this shit all the time. Both have been caught out in the media Two of the most morally corrupt companies in Australia

Aldi Aldi Aldi

If anyone looking for a ready made coil chiller with hose connections and a pond pump I'm going to sell mine, will start a thread when I have photos.

Bribie G said:
Aldi Aldi Aldi

If anyone looking for a ready made coil chiller with hose connections and a pond pump I'm going to sell mine, will start a thread when I have photos.
When did Aldi sell annealed copper?

Back