Meantime Ipa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely loving a pint of Meantime IPA right know.

I am brewing this next, has anybody got any hints tips from there brewing experience?

Also did anybody get the salt additions? they where pretty big by memory of the podcast

Cheers
Kleiny

Haven't brewed it yet Kleiny, but made some notes from the interview with the brewer. Re the water additions, brewer builds calcium back up to 70ppm with gypsum after cutting the local London water (carbon filtered) with 75% RO. Apparently the London water is high in Calcium carbonate and very high in Calcium chloride.

Does anyone know if this beer is available in or around Brisbane?

I could well be speaking out my bum but I thought I saw it at Archive Bar. In glass that is, but its not in their bottle list though so I could well be mistaken. I doubt you'll see it on tap anywhere much, only every 47th blue moon or thereabouts... :(

Does anyone know if this beer is available in or around Brisbane?

The Wine Emporium(?) in the valley used to stock it - haven't been there in a good while though.

I could well be speaking out my bum but I thought I saw it at Archive Bar. In glass that is, but its not in their bottle list though so I could well be mistaken. I doubt you'll see it on tap anywhere much, only every 47th blue moon or thereabouts... :(

Yeh I have tried them thanks mate, no luck.

Will give the wine emporium a go if I am in the area.

Maybe ring them first - I've always found the place a pain to get in and out of.

Good luck - remember really liking this.

Kev

Latest posts

Back