Meantime Coffee Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowlearner

Reaction score
hey all
came back from toowoomba on the w/end, where we had a few at the SPOTTED COW who were doing oktoberfest. they had 10 odd euro's on tap plus god knows how many in the bottle. oh for a few more hours to experience them all......
anyway, we finished of the arvo with a MEANTIME COFFEE. it was like a cold, fizzy, sweet, alcoholic beer.
the perfect desert beer to go slow on. coffee lovers wet-dream.....the company page (http://www.meantimebrewing.com/coffee.html) says they use roasted coffee beans, with each bottle have the same amount of cafiene as a cup of coffee. beer for breaky is now a feasible possibility....
Me still being a bit green, only having done K+K and extracts, i'm after any and all advice, tips and instructions as to how to come close to this beer. I'm quite willing to experiment, but would really like to draw on the vast knowledge base of the brewing public. i must have this beer, it is my new holy-grail!!

thanx in advance for any and all ideas.

Back