Matho's controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This One
Lakey

cheers steve

Awesome mate thats a big help. Im progressing slowly on the controller, I have all the parts except for the ssr and power supply. I have made the brauduino and bonjuino pcbs and mated them together, just today made the temp sensor and started cutting and drilling the box. I want to get the controller done before I progress with the rest of the build.

Matho / Bonj.
Is there any chance of getting in on the braudino and bonjunios our have I missed the boat?

Matho / Bonj.
Is there any chance of getting in on the braudino and bonjunios our have I missed the boat?
Not sure about matho, but from memory he only had some bare PCBs and possibly a PCB with relay left. Contact him to check that. If he is all out, contact me. When matho is all out, and I have 10x firm orders, I can do a run of the bare PCB, but I won't be making up brauduino kits. There is also the possibility that you could do a batch yourself. If you decide to do it that way, I can prepare the files for you and you can put the order in. A batch of 10x PCBs will coast around AUD$33 delivered (depending on the exchange rate. they are billed in USD)

As for the bonjuino, I am out of stock at the moment. When I get 6 firm orders, I will be able to order another batch of kits. I currently have 1 firm order and one keen interest, so if you can drum up some firm orders, you will get your kit sooner. The other alternative is to order an arduino or clone from a commercial retailer, which will require you to flash the program code to the board yourself.

Received all the goods fella's cheers for all your work, Bucks

Got my brauduino today, bonjuino already received and put together. Thanks guys.

Sean

my controller is *almost* there, just need to wait for my temp sensors from ebay (bought one of the ones pre-manufactured with leads) and then sort out the rest of the brewery.

Fired it up on the weekend, seems like it works well, will show pics once it gets along a bit further.
Mark

I'm looking forward to seeing some of these in action.

Matho / Bonj.

Hey Raf there are no complete kits left but I do have 2 X (PCB + relay + connector) left and 1 PCB
the PCB+relay+connector costs $17 and the PCB costs $6

Received all the goods fella's cheers for all your work, Bucks

Got my brauduino today, bonjuino already received and put together. Thanks guys.

Sean

good too hear guys

my controller is *almost* there, just need to wait for my temp sensors from ebay (bought one of the ones pre-manufactured with leads) and then sort out the rest of the brewery.

Fired it up on the weekend, seems like it works well, will show pics once it gets along a bit further.
Mark

sounds good mark will be waiting for photo's

cheers steve

Recieved mine on Monday, all good, again thanks.

Tony

As for the bonjuino, I am out of stock at the moment. When I get 6 firm orders, I will be able to order another batch of kits.

Hey Bonj, I'm keen for a bonjuino, so +1 for firm orders.
Matt

these are too easy to find on ebay just search DS18B20 im on my phone sohere is the link so hope it works on a computer. Sorry this is a new phone so cant hyperlink it http://shop.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/searchre...ue&cmd=SREF

thank you Markymoo for pointing these out!

Hi, I saw this one here which seems to be a good option as well. It costs a little bit more but will make it easier when it comes to putting the thermometer watertight into the brew pot.

Just in case anyone is interested.

http://www.sureelectronics.net/goods.php?id=1276

Received board yesterday, thanks Matho!

All parts have been ordered and it should all be built in about 2 weeks. I'll post some photos when its all done.

Cheers

This One
Lakey

cheers steve

Just a quick heads up

i bought a power suppy from the same place matho did on ebay. The package took over 6 weeks to get here and i ended up with something completley different to what i ordered. Seems from the sellers feedback on ebay it happens quite a bit.
I have emailed them but not heard back yet, i think for $7 dollars its not worth my time persueing....

anyone have have a use for one of these?

pay for postage and its yours... i have no use for it!

Cheers

Mass

Just a quick heads up

i bought a power suppy from the same place matho did on ebay. The package took over 6 weeks to get here and i ended up with something completley different to what i ordered. Seems from the sellers feedback on ebay it happens quite a bit.
I have emailed them but not heard back yet, i think for $7 dollars its not worth my time persueing....

anyone have have a use for one of these?

pay for postage and its yours... i have no use for it!

Cheers

Mass
Shit I already ordered.one the other day :eek: oh well see what turns up I s'pose, I got an email sayong they posted it already.

Shit I already ordered.one the other day :eek: oh well see what turns up I s'pose, I got an email sayong they posted it already.

I am sure it's just a shipping mistake as there is some better reviews for the same item.... Matho obviously got his

Just a pain

I am sure it's just a shipping mistake as there is some better reviews for the same item.... Matho obviously got his

Just a pain
I ordered the same psu from this same seller and received it as ordered in about 3 weeks. Sounds like they mixed up your order with another one. I'd ask them to fix it at their cost and see what they do.

That's exactly what I did, interested to see if they come back to me, sure as hell dont want to wait another six weeks for another one though!

Bonj +1 on firm order. PM me if you want a deposit or cash up front... cheers

Latest posts

Back