Matho's controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonj, forgot to say put me down for one of yours, too.

Lakey - Apprentice Sparky here too.... Who you work for?

Cheers
You're on the list Nick. It's getting very close to another batch.

Thanks Steve! Ill wait a bit for any pull-outs. If not, the PCB will be excellent.

My Brauduino kit just arrived, and the Bonjuino a few days ago. Thanks heaps, guys.

Now I just need to find some time away from the kids to assemble everything.

My Brauduino kit just arrived, and the Bonjuino a few days ago. Thanks heaps, guys.
:D
I know how that is. If my HERMS controller has a config option for "Sound the Octo-Alert!", you'll know why ;)

hi steve,

do you have any pcb kit still going?

cheers dave

hey dave I'll add you to the list, currently the 40 kit spots are filled but if there are a few to decline in the next lot of 20 then there might be a kit available, I do have a couple of PCB's spare.

good news Florian.

so out of the first 20 kits to go out, Queensland has got 10, so its looking like Queensland is the braumiser state so far.

cheers steve

Steve

i would be happy with just the boards i probably have most of the components at home left over from other projects

pm me with how you would like me to get you some coin for two. i will make a controller for the apprentice as well as he seamed really keen when i showed him pictures of your rig and it will give him a project to do when things are a bit quiet.

cheers

Dave

Bonj, forgot to say put me down for one of yours, too.

Lakey - Apprentice Sparky here too.... Who you work for?

Cheers

Hey mate just saw this now, I work for QR as signal electrician... ... apprentice of course!

I'm QR too! Facilities :). Second year... Small world! Where are you based? We're Sunshine...

Cheers

I'm QR too! Facilities :). Second year... Small world! Where are you based? We're Sunshine...

Cheers

Mate I am based out of Corinda, bit of a pita considering I live at Bald Hills, but when I started there was to many apprentices from northside and I drew the short straw, we couldnt all work out of sunshine.
Im 2nd year too.

Yeah, I guess someone has to work there! There was talk of our section relocating there into the new buildings that are going in.... Not sure if that's gonna happen or not....

See you round the traps, then :)

Cheers

I'd love to get one of these kits, if there's a standby list can you please put me on it?

I already have most of the parts (SSR, switches, 12V power supply, box etc) coz I was going to build my own control box, but your design & efforts are a hundred times better than anything I could've put together!

:D Received a Bonjuino kit in yesterday's mail - cheers Bonj!

Hitting the internet to look for a soldering iron now.

just a quick reminder to people trying to compile the code, for it to compile you need to add the onewire library and the pid library to the arduino IDE

HERE is the post explaining how and what

cheers steve

matho, any people pulled out of getting a kit? if not, could i grab the PCB? PM me when you have a chance and ill sort out the details.

Bonj, ill also grab a Bonjuino if i may. Are these available?

Its Allliiiiiiivveee!!!
ada.jpg

Mate I am based out of Corinda, bit of a pita considering I live at Bald Hills, but when I started there was to many apprentices from northside and I drew the short straw, we couldnt all work out of sunshine.
Im 2nd year too.

Hi guys. I am assuming you work for Queensland Rail?? Bugger off. I work for Pacific National Rail. LEAVE OUR BLOODY TRAINS ALONE! :)

Anyone else having issues with the Add Hops stage?
My controller doesn't want to Beep or notify me.

Note i am currently just testing with 1 minute mash steps, boil time of 5m, Hops at 4m, 3m, 2m.
(No temp sensor in, so it automatically reaches temp.)

ah crap and I thought I'd escaped all the train buffs, did 10 years with RailCorp, now Daddy day care..... trains were easier!

Latest posts

Back