Matho's controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Metho & Bonjela
Legendary.jpg

I am in awe of the effort you guys put in.

Thanks Malted, but metho is the true legend here. The effort he put into redesigning his original project circuit board and porting the program to arduino, all for the benefit of others. That is truly awesome!

@ Metho & Bonjela
View attachment 55792

I am in awe of the effort you guys put in.

Damn you Bonj, now I have to explain to the wife and book keeper what that payment to bigfathooker.com is...

Sorry Steve I'm going to pull out of this, have decided to stick with BIAB as I can't afford to to the rest of the build right now.

Cheers,

Clint

@ Metho & Bonjela

I'll take one of each of your kit if there is any to spare!

Cheers :beer:

@ Metho & Bonjela

I've put you on the interested list as the current batch are all accounted for. When there is enough interest for another batch, I will put in the parts orders and send out PMs.

As you can probably appreciate, I can really only afford to fund 10 kits per batch.

How much interest for the next batch, Bonj? I only ask as I'm looking to build mine in the very near future...

Cheers

How much interest for the next batch, Bonj? I only ask as I'm looking to build mine in the very near future...

Cheers
She's close mate. We're about half way at the moment, but judging from the interest in the last batch, it shouldn't take long to get the rest of the way.

hey bonj i am definately keen for one of your boards put me on the interested list.

Hey matho, I only just discovered this thread and the whole brauduino idea interests me alot as I am keen to upgrade from biab. I was just wondering if a pcb becomes availible, I am keen to grab one from you.
Cheers -Lakey!

hey Lakey, I can post you a PCB now if you want or if you want to wait to see if a couple drop off the kit list then you can have a kit. The cost of the PCB only posted anywhere in Australia would be $5.

Sorry Steve I'm going to pull out of this, have decided to stick with BIAB as I can't afford to to the rest of the build right now.

Cheers,

Clint

thanks for getting back to me Clint I'll probably have left over PCB's if you ever change your mind

@ Metho & Bonjela

hey L_bomb, you have been added to the end of the list but only a couple of people will need to decline a kit and there will be one for you.

thanks

steve

hey Lakey, I can post you a PCB now if you want or if you want to wait to see if a couple drop off the kit list then you can have a kit. The cost of the PCB only posted anywhere in Australia would be $5.

thanks for getting back to me Clint I'll probably have left over PCB's if you ever change your mind

hey L_bomb, you have been added to the end of the list but only a couple of people will need to decline a kit and there will be one for you.

thanks

steve

Yeah I will get a pcb of ya mate, im keen to test my soldering skills! (im an electrical apprentice so this will be a good project for me)

Hey Bonj & Matho

Very keen! Put me on the list for one of each of these kits. Fantastic stuff i must say. Well done

Matho woUld it be possible to run two 2400w elements coming off two different circuits from the house.

I am going to make a double batch setup and will need to look to boil 50l approx and Won't have access to 15amp power?

Matho woUld it be possible to run two 2400w elements coming off two different circuits from the house.

I am going to make a double batch setup and will need to look to boil 50l approx and Won't have access to 15amp power?

yeah not a problem, you will need 2 separate SSR but the brauduino will be able to switch both at the same time.

jorgy, you have been added to the bottom of the list, which is currently position 43, I have set a limit of 40 kits so if others decline the kits then there might be one available, if not then I have spare PCB's for $5 but you will have to source the parts yourself.

cheers steve

Bonj, forgot to say put me down for one of yours, too.

Lakey - Apprentice Sparky here too.... Who you work for?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back