Massive Sale At Dan Murphy's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called up Dan Murphys NOW.

The have confirmed it was a hoax.

Apologies to everyone but I didn't know. I was emailed this coupon from a friend this afternoon and I uploaded on my site to pass around to friends.

Sorry folks for the misunderstanding.

John.

That's what I was trying to tell everyone...know what, I think I might pop into Dan's tonight and pick up some CPA's, yeast is running a little low and I rather fancy some nice, tasty, cheap home brew for Christmas!

Total fake by John_thebrewer (AKA John Bogiatzis) to drum up business. Just look at the link address. I say we call in a DoS on their arses.

Apolgies Jim. Only just realised it was a fake. Did not intention mean to mislead anyone.

John.

You never know with these things. If it has gone viral, there are going to be a lot of people trying to use the voucher. They may decide not to lose face with customers and honour them, or give you 5% off or something. I'd be pretty peeved if I turned up took a whole lot of liquor to the counter and expecting to get 30% off was charged full price. Worth a try if your buying liquor on the weekend anyway.

No scams guys. I was given this coupon from a friend. I will call Dan Murphy's to make sure its real. This is a nationwide promotion. I have used many of these coupons before without any problems.

And yes the coupon is not hosted on the Dan Murphys website - it's hosted on mine. I uploaded it so I can share it.

John.

:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back