Massive Sale At Dan Murphy's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
worth trying it out i guess... probably won't work as there is no barcode or promo code or whatever. Not having a go at the OP. It'd be excellent if it's for real though. Try it "before" you go and pick out your selections i guess.

No scams guys. I was given this coupon from a friend. I will call Dan Murphy's to make sure its real. This is a nationwide promotion. I have used many of these coupons before without any problems.

And yes the coupon is not hosted on the Dan Murphys website - it's hosted on mine. I uploaded it so I can share it.

John.

Total fake by John_thebrewer (AKA John Bogiatzis) to drum up business. Just look at the link address. I say we call in a DoS on their arses.

Dans customer service number has confirmed this is a national hoax email...they will not honour any of these vouchers.

No scams guys. I was given this coupon from a friend. I will call Dan Murphy's to make sure its real. This is a nationwide promotion. I have used many of these coupons before without any problems.

And yes the coupon is not hosted on the Dan Murphys website - it's hosted on mine. I uploaded it so I can share it.

John.

I just called Dans on 1300723388, and they knew as soon as I said I had received a coupon what I was on about, and said it was a HOAX!

Might be fine but the lack of barcode and simple microsoft "wordart" lettering indicates it could be fake. Will be great if it's true but I am not getting excited.

Only reason why the bottom text is blurry is because I had to save the original coupon as a pdf to a png so i could upload it.

Dans customer service number has confirmed this is a national hoax email...they will not honour any of these vouchers.

yeah i reckon they will honour it... IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMEBER

If you look at the main page, its probably a fake voucher, designed to be spread around for heaps of people to visit the site, and rack up the site hits for google adSense or something...

No the site is mine. I uploaded the voucher so I could easily pass it on.

John.

My son works at Woollies Head Office, and is in charge of the layouts and design of all the Dans and BWS stores.

Guess what? His Woollies staff card does not apply to any liquor purchases.

Yeah, thats why I said IF it applies, as I see no reason why they would...as I said be careful, I called Dans customer service and they said it was a nationwide hoax, I have the number on previous posts, so John can say whatever he wants, but Dans say it is a FAKE.

Dans staff dont get any discount at Dans, But they do get 5% off at Woolies Liq and BWS as well as other woolies stores, as all woolies staff do.

Yeah, thats why I said IF it applies, as I see no reason why they would...as I said be careful, I called Dans customer service and they said it was a nationwide hoax, I have the number on previous posts, so John can say whatever he wants, but Dans say it is a FAKE.

I reckon OP probably just got caught up in the hoax too... reasonable mistake in my opinion.

I heard that Mr. Murphy himself is the only person who gets a 10% discount on wine.

Just what they need at Dan's. Queues full of people with dodgy vouchers, the lines are often long enough as it is. Whenever we go to Dan's my wife says she would like to work there (not on the checkouts though) as everyone is happy when they're at Dan's, sort of like the opposite to working in customer complaints for Telstra.

My son works at Woollies Head Office, and is in charge of the layouts and design of all the Dans and BWS stores.

Guess what? His Woollies staff card does not apply to any liquor purchases.
The staff card used to apply to Liquor Land, but I don't think they even exist anymore.

Just called up Dan Murphys NOW.

The have confirmed it was a hoax.

Apologies to everyone but I didn't know. I was emailed this coupon from a friend this afternoon and I uploaded on my site to pass around to friends.

Sorry folks for the misunderstanding.

John.

I reckon OP probably just got caught up in the hoax too... reasonable mistake in my opinion.

Yes very sorry. Just called up the head office to enquire.

They have confirmed a fake.

I just called Dans on 1300723388, and they knew as soon as I said I had received a coupon what I was on about, and said it was a HOAX!

Yes just called them myself. It is true. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought it was legit.

John.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back