Mash Paddle Comp - New Sponsor, Great Prizes!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wee stu

wee stu's brury - hand made beers, award winning l
Reaction score
I have some great news for everyone considering entering the all grain Mash Paddle competition at this years ANAWBS.

Thanks to a generous contribution from BrissyBrew the 2006 Mash Paddle is now The MASHMASTER Mash Paddle. Not only will the winner receive a prestigious mash paddle as in previous years, certificate and any medal their beer deserves.

This year, they will also take home a fantastic Mashmaster prize package of a ChillOut plate wort chiller and a Mashmaster bimetal thermometer. Two excellent additions to any all grain home brewery.

If you don't happen to win the mash paddle this year, Mashmaster have also donated a significant number of additional bimetal thermometers which will be presented to the winners of other ANAWBS classes.

Full details of these mashmaster products, and the full range of mashmaster goodies can be found on their web site www.mashmaster.com.au

If you want to know more about the mash paddle, which this year is for an all grain robust porter, check out this Mash Paddle thread for more details and lots of discussion.

Full competition terms and conditions can be found on the ANAWBS website - www.anawbs.org.au. Entries close 29 September, so there is still time to get brewing.

Best of luck to you all.

top work BrizzyBrew and top prizes! :beer: great to see. could do with both of those!

now if someone can get Wortgames to throw in a s/s conical for wooden spoon winner :chug:

edit - faaaarkdup

top work BrizzyBrew and top prizes! :beer: great to see. could do with both of those!

I too would like to thank BrizzyBrew,this is what keeps HB comps going.
Cheers BrizzyBrew :super: :beerbang: :super:

Batz

Fantastic.
Way to go supporting the comp Brizzybrew.
Brewed my Porter for the Mash Paddle at the weekend. I hope it is a winner :p

Beers,
Doc

I am now tempted to waste a good beer on a [so called <_< ] beer judge :p
Good prizes.

Well done Brissy and thanks for your generosity. I think the mash paddle will be more fiercely contested than ever.

Nice one Brizzybrew :super: , might have to hold off purchasing one for myself until September now - just in case i get lucky ;)

Cheers Ross

Yes well Done Brissy Brew....
:super:

Excellent to see the sponsorship.

Nice one Brizzybrew :super: , might have to hold off purchasing one for myself until September now - just in case i get lucky ;)

Cheers Ross

And Mashmaster are not the only new ANAWBS sponsor bringing with them great prizes ;) .
Watch AHB for a further announcement soon :)

Back