ESB 10th Anniversary Home Brew Competition - Monster Mash

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Begian golden strong ale is bottled and sent in for my first comp, the waiting game begins...

ABV 8.2%
IBU 40
Malt: Pils and Vienna
Hops: Styrian, Saaz, Nelson
Yeast: Safbrew BE-256

I just called the brewshop Campbelltown, apparently they can't take entries on saturday!? damn, that throws a spanner in the works.

Sent my'n yesterday by express post to Peakhurst. Just checked the tracking and it said arrived at Kingsgrove?? I guess that's probably close enough though...

Hi Everybody,

86 beers were judged yesterday with many thanks to the 17 judges, 4 stewards and our host Joe. A summary of the results is attached.

Congratulations to all the winners and Barry Cranston for the highest scoring beer - a Wee Heavy - he gets to brew with Willie the Boatman

Results and certificates will be sent out over the next couple of days.

Cheers
Peter
http://prstemp.wixsite.com/esbcomp

Attachments

• 170730_ESB_2017_Comp_Results.pdf
    275.7 KB · Views: 82
thanks for posting results so fast, especially after tasting all those strong beers!

Thanks to all involved! Very quick turn around on the results.

Many thanks Peter and all involved for the competition, and also the results being made available so quickly, very much appreciated.

Some really valuable and solid comments to take on board to improve my beer in there, many thanks to the judges for those.

Well done to all involved. It's great to get results and the score sheets back so quickly (via email by Sunday night).

Even better is getting useful comments on a score sheet that clarified something I was not sure about.

And it's always exciting to have a winning entry!

Latest posts

Back