Marooned And Isolated Today

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Big traffic accident on the Bribie Bridge, I can't get into work, likely to be closed for the rest of the afternoon, traffic backed up 30k onto the Bruce Highway, total chaos. Poor buggers on island better not have a heart attack today or they'll have to send helicopters.

bridge_2__Large_.jpg
bridge_1__Large_.jpg

I'm getting a day of annual leave. I live almost on the bridge and wandered down: apart from the poor victims, what almost broke me up was the locals carrying slabs of bottled water for the rescue crews in the heat of the day, restores your ******* faith. :icon_cheers:

now then.. silver lining:
Hmmm

4kg Halcyon
200 Choc Chit
150 Melanoidin......................... :)

Heartwarming Bribie, it really is. I hope the call center behemoth rolls on without you while you brew up a storm :icon_cheers:

It could be worse, you could be stuck in Ningi :p .

I love the fact that the locals were carrying water over, and you were taking photos of them and thinking about brewing....

;)

Just kegged the remainder of my Dark Mild MK 4, and drinking my ESB in the heat, watching the V8s :)

Cheers

I could have taken them malt liquor and the bridge would be closed till Tuesday :icon_cheers:

Back