Man Arrested For Theft Of Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only in Adelaide? :ph34r: :lol:

In Salisbury - classic.

This bloke could come around to my place and clean up the empties for me!

Yeah this had me scratching my head and then I remembered those shots of Bribie G with all his hundreds of plastic cola bottles.
But a long way to go from QLD to SA. :D

Why the hell this guy got arrested is beyond me though. I guess its because they are worth something in dollar terms eh?

Several years ago I was listening to the news on the radio and they had a stupid criminal story. Some lady discovered her car had been broken into and the stereo was gone. The crook left behind his wallet, with ID of course, and ironically more cash than the stereo was worth. Then they mentioned his name - turns out I grew up with him.

Given what I remembered of him, I wasn't surprised.

+1 for the lady, I hope she took the cash and said it was empty! Karmas a bitch.

Apparently this is fairly common in adelaide. A friend of mine is from there and he said they never had to clean up the bottles after a party because homeless people would come and 'steal' them. i think its pretty cool :) Unless you wanted to fill the bottles back up of course!

Latest posts

Back