Malt Shovel Homebrew Concentrates

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked these up the other day from Daniel @ Country Brewer, just to see what all the fuss was about.

About to mix it all up now.

Will report how things go. Looking forward to it.

DSCF0079.JPG

TIP TO EVERYONE:

Pick up a case of MSB Australian Strong Ale while you can! Damn tasty shit. $48 too (which is pretty good for a premium 6.8% ABV beer).

Had a couple of the MSB Australian Strong Ale today.
Very nice drop.
Hope they make it an annual brew.

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
Had a couple of the MSB Australian Strong Ale today.
Very nice drop.
Hope they make it an annual brew.

Beers,
Doc
Yeah a friend bought around a 6 pack last night. 6.8 % :) Gotta Love that!!

Same price as their other 6 packs.

As you guys found, nice and strong and a top drop :)

Snow said:
Po Mo, did you just kit n kilo the Munton's Smugglers Ale or did you add anything else to it?
Sorry dude, didn't notice your post until now. I didn't brew it. kook did and mailed me a bottle as an entry to a brewing comp on another forum. It was really an excellent brew. I think it would have scored better had kook not posted before hand that it was a kit. The Mrs loved it but said "I'm marking it down coz it's a kit". She reckons real HB should be crafted :D

The Mrs loved it but said "I'm marking it down coz it's a kit". She reckons real HB should be crafted

Sort of misses the point really ... good beer is good beer, regardless how it is brewed

Armstrong, I agree completely. I rated the beer second overall. The winning beer was outstanding. The Mrs ranked it about 3rd, with kook's other entry second if I recall correctly... No I don't (just checked). Let's just say it scored well but didn't win.

Latest posts

Back