Lpg Refill - Locations And Pricing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replaced my 9kg at Stafford Bunnings and it was $21.95 the other day.
I swap mine there and every time I do I call masters first ;) Masters charge $19.90 and with Bunnings price match it comes down to $17.75 or close to. The same kid that is on the info desk every Saturday looks at me and calls masters. I think to my self if they don't like it they shouldn't advertise as beating anyone's price by 10%.

Call around air con and/or refridge mobs. If you live close to an "industrial estate" you may be in luck.
Housemate's old man got a 9kg refill for something like $2.50 a couple years back. I'm just too busy/lazy to do the legwork and end up paying like $35 at the servo

I also got quoted $5.50 for a sodastream refill but haven't taken them up on it

Gas costs hardly anything, apparently. They just charge lots because of refill/swap related freight and well, because they can.

I have a 45kg bottle supplied by "gas guys", costs about $90 for them to come around and swap it.

My Monday Drinkin buddy on Bribie Island here lives opposite a caravan park and always gets his refill from there. Local caravan parks are a hidden secret as many of them do the refills as a service rather than trying to make bux out of it.

I saw the local Stratco in SA has refills for $19.95 at the moment but it is only a special. Unsure of what the standard price is.
Cheers

Barbeques Galore Morley , Morley W.A $19.95

I swap mine there and every time I do I call masters first ;) Masters charge $19.90 and with Bunnings price match it comes down to $17.75 or close to. The same kid that is on the info desk every Saturday looks at me and calls masters. I think to my self if they don't like it they shouldn't advertise as beating anyone's price by 10%.

Excellent. Just rang them now and sure enough quoted $19.90. Looks like $17.75 will be the standard now from Bunnings. :)

Bunnings Ipswich are $19, I assume because of the Masters pricing. Either way I had two cylinders only months out from being needing to be retested so $19 was a bargain!

They also had new cylinders for $36 as well, which is cheaper than getting them tested. They're all made in China but even the Primus ones that are $50 are made in China so I can't see why the quality would be any different.

Excellent. Just rang them now and sure enough quoted $19.90. Looks like $17.75 will be the standard now from Bunnings. :)
Was in today it still said 21.95 on the cage. But when I went to info desk they said it was 19.80 nation wide. Alwell still got it for under 20.

Latest posts

Back