• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Looking For Some 750ml Bottles Syd

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsxrmck

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to this home brewing thing and am looking at finding some 750ml long neck bottles in Sydney either for free or at a good price. I've just started my second batch, (the 1st was a coopers so am in need of more bottles) Any ideas or info would be great.. Thanks
mick

ndbrewing had some for sale.
put an ad in local newspaper.
some other ahber's have found bottlo's with empty bottles by the carton. sorry cant remember name.
community recycle centres sometimes have empties.
check out function centres.
ask your friends to buy longnecks instead of stubbies...
at worst u can buy some coopers & drink them :)

& welcome to ahb :)

Hi Mick,

I've got 4 or 5 boxes gathering dust in the garage that you're more than welcome to have, they are twist top style though.

Pick up from Putney near Ryde.

ill check with the house mates but as we are now using kegs we got about 10 boxes in the back shed gathering dust

Hi Mick,

I've got 4 or 5 boxes gathering dust in the garage that you're more than welcome to have, they are twist top style though.

Pick up from Putney near Ryde.
Awesome. If I can grab them that'll be a good start.. I put a second brew down today so those bottles will be welcome.. I'm in Randwick and have tomorrow off work if that is convienient with you. Otherwise we can organise some other time for pickup. If you msg me your number I'll give you a call otherwise I'm on 0409417494.
Thanks again.. :beer:

Awesome. If I can grab them that'll be a good start.. I put a second brew down today so those bottles will be welcome.. I'm in Randwick and have tomorrow off work if that is convienient with you. Otherwise we can organise some other time for pickup. If you msg me your number I'll give you a call otherwise I'm on 0409417494.
Thanks again.. :beer:

PM sent.

I can spare brews worth too..if you need them....750 twisties too

seems like your onto a few but if you need some more drop me a PM and ill check my source for ya , no promises but if theyre there they will be the 800ml VB style twist top bottle

I can spare brews worth too..if you need them....750 twisties too
Sweet, I should be ok for a little while but if I need more and am heading out your way I'll send you a PM.

Thanks for the reply though. :beer:

Latest posts

Back