Looking For Equipment

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roostaman

Reaction score
Gday Brewbros. A mate and I have started to graduate from extract to AG by buying a 90 litre blichmann fermenter and chiller (ebay bargain we couldn't resist). We now need tun & kettle and all the trimmings to go with it. Does anyone have a set up that they want to offload? If not, how about a recommendation for a decent brewshop in NSW with a good range and knowledge of all grain equipment? I'm in central west NSW and can get to Sydney without any trouble or can organise transport of equipment from capital cities easily too. More questions to follow once we start up - aiming for first brew to go down shortly to take advantage of the cooler weather....
Thanks in advance.

Check out the sponsors above - all ship interstate etc.

Most likely a better range than you LHBS may have as they are typically focused on kits.

No affiliation etc etc

Cheers

PS: Love to see a pic of that fermenter if you have one :)

Gday Brewbros. A mate and I have started to graduate from extract to AG by buying a 90 litre blichmann fermenter and chiller (ebay bargain we couldn't resist). We now need tun & kettle and all the trimmings to go with it. Does anyone have a set up that they want to offload? If not, how about a recommendation for a decent brewshop in NSW with a good range and knowledge of all grain equipment? I'm in central west NSW and can get to Sydney without any trouble or can organise transport of equipment from capital cities easily too. More questions to follow once we start up - aiming for first brew to go down shortly to take advantage of the cooler weather....
Thanks in advance.
Are you good with your hands? Go to the local scrap metal place and try and find some old SS or cooper hot water tanks. Thats if you want to save some bucks and spend some time.

Check out the sponsors above - all ship interstate etc.

Most likely a better range than you LHBS may have as they are typically focused on kits.

No affiliation etc etc

Cheers

PS: Love to see a pic of that fermenter if you have one :)

only picked it up thism morning. will find a snap in the next few days. meantime you can see identical version at www.ibrew.com.au

Back