Looking for beer sponsorship

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironsides

Reaction score
G'day all,

I'm looking for sponsorship soley in the form of delicious beer for an event in November. Basically I'm involved in an exhibition of student works (design and architecture) at the university of canberra, we've got the wine sorted through my work and are looking for some fine beers to compliment them.

Does anyone have any contacts/wants to send us some beer in exchange for advertising? I think we'd only need about 5-10 cases.

Cheers,

ironsides

Ironsides said:
G'day all,

I'm looking for sponsorship soley in the form of delicious beer for an event in November. Basically I'm involved in an exhibition of student works (design and architecture) at the university of canberra, we've got the wine sorted through my work and are looking for some fine beers to compliment them.

Does anyone have any contacts/wants to send us some beer in exchange for advertising? I think we'd only need about 5-10 cases.

Cheers,

ironsides
Carlton sponsored that kid's 21st (can't find the news article), give them a shout and see if they come to the table

I am still waiting for a Craft Brewery to sponsor me I would only need a case a week not greedy. :huh:

Mate, pick a brewery, local is better, schedule a meeting with your local rep. Make sure you put logos in catalogue, invites, mention in local press, get interviews in local paper, and any other media. Logos on website. Prepare all this info before meeting.
Having been in the arts for years, and run galleries, you'll find a rep very approachable and supportive as long as tthey know what they're getting. Don't email the brewery, in my experience, you will get the brush off.
Talk to the purchasing officer for any uni based bars, or local pubs that benefit from and/or support uni students. Get a phone number of a rep. They are the only guy/girl to help. I repeat, do not go through head office, insist on speaking and meeting a sales rep.

Any questions, pm me, and good luck.

James squire could be a goer, but are there local brewers in canberra? Talk about introducing their premium beers to wine drinkers, art lovers, architects etc. 5 cases shouldn't be a problem.

Start by talking to purchasing officer at the uni or student union. Used to be a syd uni purchasing officer, I had many contacts, they will too.

Failing that, approach venues and look to get some cross promotion, or flow on of custom to the pub ie. After party, they should help too.

Youd be surprised how much support is there, and how willing companies/venues are to help. Again, speak to venue managers or sales reps, don't accept brush offs, be politely persistent. Demand to be heard. Good community profile for whoever sponsors you.

Latest posts

Back