Looking For A Business Partner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day Guys
I'm looking for someone that has some experience in the beer industry and would like to become a partner with me in new unique beer company. Basically I've come up with an idea that i believe would do great in Australia. I've been doing some research and discovered only 1 company that actually creates this beer and they are based in the USA. I'm still in very early stages of development and have decided it would be a good idea to get someone else with abit of experience and knowledge of the beer industry to help me establish the company, This new beer is somewhat unique and the desired person would have to have an open mind and be willing to stray from the tradition beer approach, think along the lines of the very successful low Carb & Lime infused beers (that's all i can say without spilling the beans to much), if this seems like something you might be interested in then drop me a line at [email protected], this is a great opportunity for anyone that has considered creating there own beer company. I'm located in Perth, and would be great if your were to but not essential.

I hope its a super clean lager with caffeine in it.

Lager and lime was always a great leg opener when I was in my 20s in the UK. Probably call it "legopener?" Why not.

Probably works great on goats as well

G'day Guys
I'm looking for someone that has some experience in the beer industry and would like to become a partner with me in new unique beer company. Basically I've come up with an idea that i believe would do great in Australia. I've been doing some research and discovered only 1 company that actually creates this beer and they are based in the USA. I'm still in very early stages of development and have decided it would be a good idea to get someone else with abit of experience and knowledge of the beer industry to help me establish the company, This new beer is somewhat unique and the desired person would have to have an open mind and be willing to stray from the tradition beer approach, think along the lines of the very successful low Carb & Lime infused beers (that's all i can say without spilling the beans to much), if this seems like something you might be interested in then drop me a line at [email protected], this is a great opportunity for anyone that has considered creating there own beer company. I'm located in Perth, and would be great if your were to but not essential.

Where do I send my $25K to get in on this idea?

Do I also help a refugee flee his waring country with my money?

G'day Guys

Interesting ..... I am doing a MBA and have focussed on new business opportunities in brewing .... i'll chat offline

cheers 5 eyes

Can you wait until my long lost relative in Zimbabwe, who is a King, give me the $1M he owes me because I sent him $25K to help him move funds around to get it out of the country. It should be coming through any day by now...

Now when I first read this post , i said to SWMBO , this bloke is gonna get flamed ...fancy wanting to find business partners ( selling a lime infused -low carb beer ) on a homebrew web site...and look :D He's being poked at lol
And to the OP..please learn the difference between their , there and maybe even they're ....and that goes for a few others I won't mention lol

Now when I first read this post , i said to SWMBO , this bloke is gonna get flamed ...fancy wanting to find business partners ( selling a lime infused -low carb beer ) on a homebrew web site...and look :D He's being poked at lol

Something tells me before he/she posted... they would have thought about it. I mean I think some beer company in Australia already makes a crappy lime or a lemon infused beer.

I hope you aren't referring to Radler. As I posted above lager and lime is a brilliant legopener. I tried a six pack of Radler when it first came out and I got a chubby.

I hope you aren't referring to Radler. As I posted above lager and lime is a brilliant legopener. I tried a six pack of Radler when it first came out and I got a chubby.

Nope don't think it was Radler.

Oh Bribie , your so klassy lol

The OP states, "I've been doing some research and discovered only 1 company that actually creates this beer and they are based in the USA". There is a thread along the lines of, 'what's the worst beer you've ever tried'. Someone mentioned a beer that was a mixture of beer and clamato. This is what the industry needs; more beer with tomato and clams in it. There may be a reason why only one company made such an attempt. Good luck with your venture.

The OP states, "I've been doing some research and discovered only 1 company that actually creates this beer and they are based in the USA". There is a thread along the lines of, 'what's the worst beer you've ever tried'. Someone mentioned a beer that was a mixture of beer and clamato. This is what the industry needs; more beer with tomato and clams in it. There may be a reason why only one company made such an attempt. Good luck with your venture.

Mmmm, Clamato :icon_drool2:
Screw the lime infused low carb crap and make an Australian Clamato clone so I can drink Caesars every day!

(archaic 1970s terminology alert)

Perfect tie-up. Give her some Radler then spear the bearded clam.

:icon_cheers:

I think these days they would mostly be bald, but very true either way :lol:

Mmmm, Clamato :icon_drool2:
Screw the lime infused low carb crap and make an Australian Clamato clone so I can drink Caesars every day!

What about Tomacco?

Tomacco.jpg

Back