• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Longnecks Wanted Eastern Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanokil

Reaction score
G'day all im new to brewing, and i've got i feeling im going to love it so I am in need of more second hand 750ml longnecks. Cheers
Sean :icon_chickcheers:

I can possibly spare a crate or two (recent freebie to me so happy to share the work love) but I must warn you they are about as dirty as they can get, inside and out... not a problem for me as I dont need em right away and can take my time flicking the snail carcasses off em and giving them a damn good sodium perc. soaking.. and power drill bottle brushing etc etc etc.. these need every trick you know :rolleyes:

up to you PM if you are interested.

Yob

Thanks yob you were right real dirty,took me a couple of hours to clean but worth it. Cheers :icon_chickcheers:

Still after more crown top long necks more i can get the more i can make :kooi: .
Ill take em any condition! 500 750ml only PM me if you can help the cause

ill have a rifle through my stuff and see. i might have some PETs you could have

Back