LNP win in Tasmania

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Airgead said:
Arrrggghhh... fark. Just read back my last few posts. Arguing with people on the internet really brings out the best in people doesn't it.

I shall stop now. Before I turn into more of an arsehole.

Taswegians - if you are ever on the mainland drop by. I'll pour you a beer and we can discuss the best way to run your state. I'll give you some free advice on the best way to raise your kids too... :p

I will now stop participating in this internet argument.

Cheers
Dave

P.S.... just because I'm not arguing doesn't mean I'm wrong...

someone+wrong+on+the+internet!.png
+1, I'm out too.

Just because we hate each other's political views don't mean we can't get along on a beer forum.

mmmm - politics and beer, a match made in heaven.

LagerBomb said:
mmmm - politics and beer, a match made in heaven.

The good thing is we are all adults and can look at it objectively because no one is drinking. Wait. Scratch that. **** the "political party"!

It could be worse.

We could all be stuck on xxxx island.

The thing is, we can have totally opposing political views, but still be good mates. Well, that's my experience anyhow.

PF is wrong. XXXX island is awesome. We should have an AHB weekend there. It would probably end up like Lord of the Flies.

Bags not Piggy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqrREfjDS-c

I reckon I would have pushed it too. Annoying little turd.

Man: Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please.
Receptionist: Certainly sir. Have you been here before?
Man: No, this is my first time.
Receptionist: I see. Well, do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?
Man: Well, what would be the cost?
Receptionist: Well, It's one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.
Man: Well, I think it's probably best if I start with the one and then see how it goes from there, okay?
Receptionist: Fine. I'll see who's free at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wdoGVgj1MtY

You just spoilt his email joke.

No matter, he'd find another one.

Latest posts

Back