Little Creatures Next Single Batch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you read the last page at all???

So it looks like the rest of the country has got this before WA...again.

Just spend the arvo in Freo at a few places and no one is selling till tomorrow. Even went to the brewery itself and its not on tap or available for sale from the little shop alongside till tomorrow either.

And he has cases of the stuff stacked up under a cloth in the middle of the room!

Oh well, another trip after work tomorrow looks in order

Looks like I will have to make my way to Freo for a pint... Damn.

I know it is OT, but if anyone is going to Freo to drink at brewery, S&A had fresh Weihenstephaner Vitus (hefe!) and Korbinian on tap last week, very dangerous drinking at around $10 for a pint in the heavyweight division!

So it looks like the rest of the country has got this before WA...again.

Just spend the arvo in Freo at a few places and no one is selling till tomorrow. Even went to the brewery itself and its not on tap or available for sale from the little shop alongside till tomorrow either.

And he has cases of the stuff stacked up under a cloth in the middle of the room!

Oh well, another trip after work tomorrow looks in order

It was on sale at the International Beer Shop on Wednesday.

Any idea on how much a case of 12 of these will go for roughly?

$70-$80 I would hazard a guess at. Unless your local has ordered in heaps I don't think they will be selling them by the case if they can help it.

If your in Freo, Monk has a very good oktoberfest beer on tap. Very well done.

$70-$80 I would hazard a guess at. Unless your local has ordered in heaps I don't think they will be selling them by the case if they can help it.

I just ordered 2 cartons, cost me $112 with free delivery to my sons place, they had only been allocated 4 cartons. Now for an excuse to go down to Brisbane.

QldKev

I just ordered 2 cartons, cost me $112 with free delivery to my sons place, they had only been allocated 4 cartons. Now for an excuse to go down to Brisbane.

QldKev
Whered you order from kev?

I hate love that place, always end up spending a lot more than planned. Might go to the international beer shop tonight :p

So it looks like the rest of the country has got this before WA...again....

Just spoke to the cellar door over here in Mordy and he's not receiving any until mid next week so it's not all bad mate!

IMAG0292.jpg

yes its good. got a case about $82
7 different hops, the hops chosen for
the dry hop are good but i like my
hops lot more green (grassy) still good
drop and tastes like a double LC pale
ale.

Amazing beer. Sampled it last night off the tap at Archive. Easily the best LC beer they've made. Not that I didn't enjoy the others.

I have to be honest, I was underwhelmed by this beer. Had it off tap at the dinning hall last night.
It has a nice IIPA resinous mouth feel and head to it, and the aroma was good but not amazing. I was expecting "7 different hops" to have alot more impact on the flavour then it did. The bitterness was strong, but also in balance. You couldn't taste the 7.8% abv.
IMAG0147.jpg
Sorry for the crappy photo

I was at LC last night and had me a pint of this IPA. Amazing! If you are a fan of the American IPAs, then i highly recommend this beer. I did have 3 pints before it, so my judgement may have been a bit off, but i found it to be perfect balance of malt and hops. Oh and yeah you really cant taste the 7.8%, it seems to be masked by all the deliciousness.

Excellent beer. Bought two cartons from DeVine in Ingelwood for $60 each.

Latest posts

Back